What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Im So Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlegit_Hacker

NuTeLaBrOt
NuTeLaBrOt
My IGN: Unlegit_Hacker I have two other accounts: xUnlegit_Hacksx : Nutelabrot
Platform: Minecraft Server
Punished by: JackSucksAtMc (MrSwalbert)
Reason: X-ray(or similar) (Centurion) I Could not make a ban appeal that's why I logged with the second account (it was a mistake I know)
Date of punishment: 12/6/2018 3:45 PM
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: I was banned in Jacks video (link:
) for X-ray. I admit that I was Xraing...and I'm very sorry for that I learned my lesson and I deleted all of my hacks. I wanted to make a ban Appeal so that I could play in the holidays with my friends but I could just make an account if I was on the server that's why I logged in with another account and tried /register to tell you that I'm very sorry for that what I did I damaged the Server (players bases) and I'm sorry for that what I did. I'm very vulnerable and i don't want that people think I'm a bad guy. I'm truly very sorry for everything I did wrong I would love to play on your server. if you don't accept the appeal it is ok because you Guys know now that I'm very sorry.

Screenshot of punishment: 2018-12-06_17.03.31.png

2018-12-06_17.05.10.png 2018-12-06_17.04.55.png

ProfessorSlimez

SrMod \o/
Senior Moderator
Diamond
ProfessorSlimez
ProfessorSlimez
Senior Moderator
You could have appealed to a mod in discord, you didn't need to evade. Appeal in 3 weeks for a possible reduce

denied

Status
Not open for further replies.