What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Im Your own words: What makes a Great owner!!!

LeoTheLobster

LeoTheLobster
LeoTheLobster
Hello my name is LeoTheLobster and im gonna share my opinion of what makes a good owner

In my opinion a good owner is someone who interacts with their comunity and is constantly trying to make their place a place for others. The owner is constantly active on both the forum or ingame and has a great team of staff members that they loves. The owner notices that without community the server would have never existed, so the owner is constantly showing love and attention to their community. They start giving out gifts and constantly showing that they are truly greatful to have such a great community, but the one thing that makes a owner the best owner they can ever be is to put the community infront of them, to show that without the community this would have never been possible, by putting the community infront of them it will make the server thrive. This is my opinion of what makes a good owner

Extra: this is like a not so good thread. idk if it even is talking about what makes a great owner but I want to know what you think a good owner is, so just add a comment. Anyway have a good 1.

Narwhalpeep

Juli
Diamond
Narwhalpeep
Narwhalpeep
Diamond
I think that a good owner is some1 who's active in the community and they make sure their server is free of issues or atleast try to fix them.

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
A good owner can be anything. They could get players to the server or try and fix issues. Either way you play Skycade for a reason. That “Owner” made that reason. That’s what i think a good owner is!

Choclatesniffle

Chocolatesniffle
Chocolatesniffle
I think a good owner is a person that is always active, doesn't abuse.........., and can have good rules but still have it be fun

Edit: Yay I got my first like from this :D

MisterSkyi

Master of the sky
Diamond
MisterSkyi
MisterSkyi
Diamond
The defining feature for me would be someone how cares, it doesn't matter if that is good or bad because that can change in an instant. All a server needs are someone who cares and loves for the server!

Yes

Planet - swooshhh
Diamond
JustMossad
JustMossad
Diamond
A good owner has to be the opposite of Jack.

LeoTheLobster

LeoTheLobster
LeoTheLobster
A good owner has to be the opposite of Jack.
Well he is interactive and he does love his community. Atleast give him a little respect 😂

iJoshuxx

iJoshuxx
iJoshuxx
To not break the server and stress out the staff team every few days... JACK!

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
A good owner is someone who doesn't blow up the spawn, doesn't troll innocent players, troll afk players, etc. jk jacks a great owner.

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
a good owner is someone who cares about the server, works actively on it and cares about the community!

ANewHope

Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
a good owner is someone who cares about the server, works actively on it and cares about the community!
I think jack is great I just wish that he would talk with members of the community that have been here for a long time/ respected players. But I know he is very busy.

Kai

Confesses
Confesses
Hello my name is LeoTheLobster and im gonna share my opinion of what makes a good owner

In my opinion a good owner is someone who interacts with their comunity and is constantly trying to make their place a place for others. The owner is constantly active on both the forum or ingame and has a great team of staff members that they loves. The owner notices that without community the server would have never existed, so the owner is constantly showing love and attention to their community. They start giving out gifts and constantly showing that they are truly greatful to have such a great community, but the one thing that makes a owner the best owner they can ever be is to put the community infront of them, to show that without the community this would have never been possible, by putting the community infront of them it will make the server thrive. This is my opinion of what makes a good owner

Extra: this is like a not so good thread. idk if it even is talking about what makes a great owner but I want to know what you think a good owner is, so just add a comment. Anyway have a good 1.
Active, No abusing, nice, caring, not doing it for the money

ANewHope

Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
Active, No abusing, nice, caring, not doing it for the money
I kinda think jack is putting out things just for money at this point and I don't agree with those things. But I know he does have to make some money but I just don't like when he puts discount codes so that people buy stuff more.

Kai

Confesses
Confesses
I kinda think jack is putting out things just for money at this point and I don't agree with those things. But I know he does have to make some money but I just don't like when he puts discount codes so that people buy stuff more.
I don't really blame him, he does this for a living with youtube, so if he wants to stay where he currently is he's going to need to keep putting out stuff that sells

ShadowCreeperMC

⚔ SnowCone Mine Man ⚔
Diamond
Iron
SlushyCreeper
SlushyCreeper
Emerald
A good owner is organized, concentrated, and focused on making a better community!
so yeah, the opposite of jack!

ANewHope

Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
I don't really blame him, he does this for a living with youtube, so if he wants to stay where he currently is he's going to need to keep putting out stuff that sells
I think the "The Moo Moo, Praise Be, Goodvibes and The Penguin" are all cash grabs since they don't really relate to the server

Kai

Confesses
Confesses
I think the "The Moo Moo, Praise Be, Goodvibes and The Penguin" are all cash grabs since they don't really relate to the server
your right, but i'm pretty sure they relate to his videos, alot of skycade players are his fans and they would be quite sad if all the video references would be taken off the store

nehtptune

oz for president, jedandmac <3
Diamond
Gold
nehptune
nehptune
Diamond
someone that abuses and does /stop and makes the server lag

this was a joke dont take it seriously