What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Iron rank suffix

Wisebum

me bad at pvp
Iron
Wisebum
Wisebum
Iron
i believe that the old iron ranks (Who didnt get their rank from the 500 free codes jack sent out) should have a free suffix as they bought that rank with there own money and 500 ppl just get it free its not that fair on them.

JakeFox

Iron
JakeFoxYT
JakeFoxYT
Iron
Or a coloured name tag, Or they upgrade to diamond/gold rank.

HarveyGaming

I'm Harvey :D
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
BorisJ0hns0n
BorisJ0hns0n
Emerald
stupid idea from jack, ugly tab

Gold

Cryptic is a qt
Diamond
Gold
Gold___
Gold___
Diamond
lol i can imagine how angry the people are that bought iron with money

nursey_

Where am I?
Staff member
MVP
Diamond
Gold
ItzNorway_
ItzNorway_
Posts like this happen every time a giveaway or something nice is done on the server. Most servers do rank giveaways etc. Those who bought the ranks actively chose to support the server. Jack doing the giveaway of 500 ranks is a nice way of thanking the community.

Are you going to begrudge those who cannot afford ranks, or are unable to purchase them, enjoyment of a free rank that was done as a nice gesture to give back to players. By your own logic, that would then mean that all those players that have won diamond ranks, or suffixes via player giveaways should also make it that all other players of the same rank, or own the same suffixes, have them for free, or should get something in compensation.

At the end of the day, you chose to support the server financially. Don't rain on others parades and make it glum because of a nice gesture. be happy that players can now enjoy a rank.

HarveyGaming

I'm Harvey :D
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
BorisJ0hns0n
BorisJ0hns0n
Emerald
Posts like this happen every time a giveaway or something nice is done on the server. Most servers do rank giveaways etc. Those who bought the ranks actively chose to support the server. Jack doing the giveaway of 500 ranks is a nice way of thanking the community.

Are you going to begrudge those who cannot afford ranks, or are unable to purchase them, enjoyment of a free rank that was done as a nice gesture to give back to players. By your own logic, that would then mean that all those players that have won diamond ranks, or suffixes via player giveaways should also make it that all other players of the same rank, or own the same suffixes, have them for free, or should get something in compensation.

At the end of the day, you chose to support the server financially. Don't rain on others parades and make it glum because of a nice gesture. be happy that players can now enjoy a rank.
I think the idea that wise is trynna get across is that 500 people with iron rank are way too much and I also I agree with.

MightyBoom

Diamond
MightyBoom
MightyBoom
Diamond
And plus it is lagging out the server

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond

before you read anything I'm like really tired atm and just warning you that my points might not be clear, will fix later.

Nursey with respect to Jack I agree it was a nice gesture, but the amount of actual thinking put into the idea was little. What I think triggered people was the matter of it being 500 people, half these players won't play the server after a week or so.

If it were 25 or maybe even up to 40 players, it would've been great honestly I don't think anyone would've had a problem with that. What you're saying in that because people are complaining is because they didn't get anything or that we feel we're complaining due to the fact that we feel that any giveaway should be for the whole server. No, we're annoyed the fact of us spending our own money with little care after that, once we've given our money we get tossed aside without a second thought.

Going out and saying the purpose was to "rain on other's parades" is tossing out the possibility that no one even implied that, no one has gone out and said those people shouldn't have the iron ranks on this thread rather they're saying that people who've supported the server should receive something because idk maybe because we bought our ranks for the server is meaning that we like the server and are apart of the community. The server count hasn't hit 500 players once this month, not in the past two months more or less.

Those players are not the community, maybe some of them, but the majority of the active players are already previously ranked players before this giveaway because either they joined the server, liked it and bought a rank or on the other side maybe they never had a rank and they've been with the server for years and just never had money to buy a rank, if there were 500 players with that reason then this whole thing would've made sense, but to fix this problem you can realize that you can look at a player's join date and gift players up to a certain point a rank, they've done this on other servers, even if it's a bad example 2b2t gave players who joined before Jun 6th, 2016 or something near then a rank/bypass queue perk.

Again, it wasn't well thought of, anyone can see it was to be nice to the community, but how much of those players are really apart of the community? 20% 10%? Maybe none of them, the best way this could've been done is to send the ranks to players up to a certain point in dates to ensure that players who play the server from that date onwards get the rank and if they still play they're apart of the community if they haven't logged into the server once after those dates bam no worry they aren't joining the server.

Maybe this whole thing was to bring players to the server, but when a server does that it's when the player count hasn't been rising and the amount of new players is being even with the amount of leaving players.

Honestly, if it were to have more players then it should've been rather towards the players who may leave after playing a long time, why have new players when there's a lot of older players who are about to move on and gifting them something would give them a higher chance of actually staying rather than these new players who may never join again after a little or have already left.

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
Hampuu
Hampuu
Emerald
not even 500 play on his server

Fancy_Dinners_

I'm the Boss 😎
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
14.69*500=7345 USD given away, you guys complain that it takes a lot of money to run a server but you’re given away thousands of dollars? Most of the people wont even play after awhile.
Also @TrySimple 2b2t veteran que was removed as players were selling account that had the perk.

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
14.69*500=7345 USD given away, you guys complain that it takes a lot of money to run a server but you’re given away thousands of dollars? Most of the people wont even play after awhile.
Also @TrySimple 2b2t veteran que was removed as players were selling account that had the perk.
I used it as an example not as a current thing smh

bubblebubbleboo

Iron
bubblebubbleboo
bubblebubbleboo
Iron
The problem is the staff are looking at this from a different perspective than the players (more specifically the players who bough iron rank before the giveaway like me) because they aren’t the ones who have spent the money to buy iron rank, to make themselves unique to other players by getting what was supposed to be SPECIAL items such as pets, disguises and the prefix. It was really upsetting for me to see tons of people with iron rank FOR FREE after I had paid my money to buy it. I understand that it was a nice gesture from jack to do the giveaway and that is true but 500 people is A LOT of people. People would never get upset about giving away diamond rank to one or two players (like jack does sometimes) even if they bought it themselves with their own money because 1 or 2 players don't make a difference. 500 players make a difference. A big one. Also, if jack is in a position where he would normally buy someone a rank (like in a trolling video) but they already have emerald rank, he would buy them a name colour, a suffix or keys. Yet we get no alternative. That is what’s unfair. We deserve to get something, maybe a rank upgrade, or maybe a tiny amount of store credit. Thanks to the brilliant staff who make this amazing server a fun server to play on but please bring some justice to this arguement.

YourFriendNate

minimod in training
Diamond
Iron
YourFriendNate
YourFriendNate
Diamond
all i see in this thread (with the exception of nursey) is kids salty they didn't get a free rank. also @MightyBoom you got your rank for free too lmao

pipecek

LadaClassic
LadaClassic
i believe that the old iron ranks (Who didnt get their rank from the 500 free codes jack sent out) should have a free suffix as they bought that rank with there own money and 500 ppl just get it free its not that fair on them.
I bEliEVe tHAt wHen WeLsHalEx gAve awAy frEe wORlDedIt, tHaT iT sHoUlD lAst 1 mONth

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
all i see in this thread (with the exception of nursey) is kids salty they didn't get a free rank. also @MightyBoom you got your rank for free too lmao
Salty? Nah more like disregarded, I don’t think you read my point above or if you did, understand it, also I don’t care about the iron ranks being given away if you read like all the other posts on the thread are talking about, we care about the quantity

selo

HowDepressings
HowDepressings
thats stupid

Bcof

Inspiring
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Emerald

I see your point, but a giveaway here and there doesn’t hurt. Dropping 500 ranks.. that’s ridiculous - i do agree players who actually “bought” their rank, should receive some sort of reward, even if it is just 1 key on every gamemode !

- Term “bought” as in, user payed irl money to skycade, not using a 100% buycraft code.

selo

HowDepressings
HowDepressings
I see your point, but a giveaway here and there doesn’t hurt. Dropping 500 ranks.. that’s ridiculous - i do agree players who actually “bought” their rank, should receive some sort of reward, even if it is just 1 key on every gamemode !

- Term “bought” as in, user payed irl money to skycade, not using a 100% buycraft code.
that makes more sense than giving them an upgrade or special suffix