What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is There Anyway To Change My Skycade Username?

Gru_Is_God

Gru_Is_God
Gru_Is_God
I was thinking about changing my Skycade username to Gru_Is_god or something like that but I couldn't find out how :/ if there is a way and you know how, I would appreciate it if you told me! And if you know there isn't a way please let me know as well, Thanks!

Last edited:

TheFoodie

nothing much
Emerald
Diamond
Food1e
Food1e
Emerald
Nope, the name you register with is permanent

All4MC

Is Short
Emerald
Diamond
All4MC
All4MC
Emerald
Nope, the name you register with is permanent
Not necessarily if you are meaning forums there is a way for it to be done, there has been a few people who have gotten their forums username changed. but apparently its just hard to do. but not permanent. but you urself cant change it, i think it has to be staff

Edit: you can request it I think , but not entirely sure how as I have not needed to to that thankfully

Last edited:

TheFoodie

nothing much
Emerald
Diamond
Food1e
Food1e
Emerald
Not necessarily if you are meaning forums there is a way for it to be done, there has been a few people who have gotten their forums username changed. but apparently its just hard to do. but not permanent. but you urself cant change it, i think it has to be staff

Edit: you can request it I think , but not entirely sure how as I have not needed to to that thankfully
I mean it can be changed, when I got staff a few years ago they changed my forums name to match my ign. Unless something has changed recently, they never really changed it for players

All4MC

Is Short
Emerald
Diamond
All4MC
All4MC
Emerald
I mean it can be changed, when I got staff a few years ago they changed my forums name to match my ign. Unless something has changed recently, they never really changed it for players
There has been a few just regular players request a name change and then get the name changed. More so recently as far as I know

500iq

安静 ~ Chinese Lookin’ Kid
Diamond
500iq
500iq
Diamond
i got mine changed. DM iiSpace on the forums

Gru_Is_God

Gru_Is_God
Gru_Is_God
Hey thanks so much guys!