Status
Not open for further replies.

Wowzerpantz

IGN: McMac81
Diamond
MCMac81
MCMac81
Diamond
I've tried to avoid making this post, l but in all honesty i haven't been on the server in weeks, there feels like no real reason to anymore, SMP the game mode that seemed to be keeping the server afloat is pretty much dead now too.

The server is all but done and feel there isn't much left for me here on the server.
I'll maybe pop on from time to time but think it's time to go.

And a word to the wise for the Admins or owners of Skycade, for God sake start if you're serious about wanting this server to stay afloat start hiring more adults for staff roles, the server would probably have been in less of a mess otherwise. God knows I applied several times and got ignored. (whatever)

It's a shame Skycades gone ta tas up but not unexpected.

Icecubebrother

Icecubebrother
Icecubebrother
No one gives a shit anymore we all have to move on theres no point in asking mods and devs over and over again to get serious they arent they got the cashgrab from the server and now they gone. Plus mc now is boring its full of little kids wanting to suck dream off. And the server lagspikes every 5 seconds unless they get a better hosting then the servers fucking dead.

Salmon

KingSalmon
KingSalmon
nobody cares man, just quit and dont mention it 20 times and be back 7 days later lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.