K
Y
C
A
D
E
.net
???

Isn't it annoying when people give you a bad reputation for no reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean

Thumbnail Designer
Diamond
ilwlmXD
ilwlmXD
Diamond
Hey,​

So just recently (like within the past hour), two people have disliked my posts,
and given me some bad reputation for no reason.

I'm going to leave some GYAZO screenshots to let you all know what I mean.

https://gyazo.com/fe33077db3d9743df198510af2ff09e0
https://gyazo.com/c277461af85076c52e564cdf751eb633

I want to know if staff could maybe remove these as
these people are making me look bad and giving false reputations.

Are you able to report for false reputations? I don't know.

Now it doesn't say it exactly do false reputation people, but it says not to farm likes and that's kind of the same thing?

@Bcof I know your a good staff member, could you answer my questions?

Thanks,
5BEANBURRITOS​

Gav

Never caught slacking
Iron
gavv
gavv
Iron
Well lets see.. Those screenshots are something people can disagree with, and if they disagree its perfectly fine for them to thumbs down, and I do think there was no need for this post and some people of the community are just going to give you even worse of a reputation with them knowing these things.

Dictator_Alideen

Iron
Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Iron
That is the most pathetic reason i have ever seen people are allowed to dislike / like people may dislike using mods or there PC cant handle it so it is completely fine to dislike. So basically your complaining about someone doing something which WelshAlex literally said

"Not-so-friendly reminder that post farming is NOT ALLOWED on the forums. If you like an idea just like it, don't reply "+1" or some other irrelevant rubbish. Don't derail threads, make sure you stay on the topic of the original post. The forum rules are plainly visible under the rules section and breaking them is a super fast route to a forums ban. "

Implying to use the emojis so stop complaining and deal with it

Bcof

my heels are higher than your future
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Senior Moderator
Not a reason to Warn/ Ban for.

Your posts are when you share your opinion, if others don’t agree with that. They can dislike or share their opinion on that topic.

slicedtomato

dicedtomato
dicedtomato
yea some people gave me a bad reputation for like 4 days straght making me want to quit skyblock-e :( but we are friends now lol its stupid

MeerkatMonkeyMan

MeerkatMonkeyMan
MeerkatMonkeyMan
Why is having a good reputation such a big thing? You are on a website for a minecraft server no one is going to look at your account when you're looking for a job and go "Oh look! This guy has a bad reputation on this website therefore we cannot hire him!". This is a really stupid post. You're kinda being arrogant with everything meaning to be about you.

thom

legend
Diamond
thomwridal
thomwridal
Diamond
Hey,​

So just recently (like within the past hour), two people have disliked my posts,
and given me some bad reputation for no reason.

I'm going to leave some GYAZO screenshots to let you all know what I mean.

https://gyazo.com/fe33077db3d9743df198510af2ff09e0
https://gyazo.com/c277461af85076c52e564cdf751eb633

I want to know if staff could maybe remove these as
these people are making me look bad and giving false reputations.

Are you able to report for false reputations? I don't know.

Now it doesn't say it exactly do false reputation people, but it says not to farm likes and that's kind of the same thing?

@Bcof I know your a good staff member, could you answer my questions?

Thanks,
5BEANBURRITOS​
u mean like smoothed? constantly hurling abuse at me and calling me a minimod and idek who he was until i saw him in disc one time

oh i just read what u but and its forums related lit

slicedtomato

dicedtomato
dicedtomato
If u got a good reputation, you get a better life on anyone of these gamemodes, even if you don't have a rank ranked players have 23e23888+ the normal unranked players like me, they get more attention, so if you're selling something say on sb-e like a block, no one would notice, but people actully notice me so i guess thats a good reputation?

Centurion

A D M I N
MVP
Diamond
Centurion
Centurion
MVP
What you have described isn't against the rules but as a general note, if some spams dislikes on a large amount of you posts it is punishable and the dislikes can be removed for you, you just have to report it.

Dictator_Alideen

Iron
Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Iron
Request Lock seemings this has been discussed and dealt with

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.