What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Item store

Benbro321

ThePickle69
ThePickle69
Do you want to pay WelshAlex’s rent?

Thought so

So I would like to see a “create your own suffix” pack this would be really cool maybe make it like 2x the amount of a normal suffix but you would buy it and then you could do only one time but change your suffix to whatever you want
this would also let people that don’t want to pay for a subscription to just get a custom suffix

Br0wsky

Iron
Br0wsky
Br0wsky
Iron
no

TSGSquid

Twitch.TV/TSGSquid
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TheSquidGaming
TheSquidGaming
Diamond
would kinda be a slap in the face to anyone who as emerald

_Magyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
_Magyk
_Magyk
Emerald
Could be cool, but wouldnt it be same price AS emerald?

ProSl3nderMan

DrPepper Sponsor
Staff member
Emerald
Diamond
ProSl3nderMan
ProSl3nderMan
Could be cool, but wouldnt it be same price AS emerald?
Don't you have to be diamond to buy emerald, too?
No because emeralds monthly (flip)
But if you can only change it every 30 days, and the idea benbro suggested is a one time but, technically it's still a one time price. But again, if you have to be diamond to buy emerald then it's actually expensive.

CaitlinEJH

Emerald
Diamond
Ioyo
Ioyo
Emerald

But if you can only change it every 30 days, and the idea benbro suggested is a one time but, technically it's still a one time price. But again, if you have to be diamond to buy emerald then it's actually expensive.
yeah agreed

_Magyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
_Magyk
_Magyk
Emerald

I think it's a great idea, just may be a little wrong kinda? Ik <i'm emerald so I'm biased, but I think having a custom suffix is a great way to give emerald something unique, as kinda a thank you. Idk k just a thought

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
I would like this but they won’t add it being with the emerald rank having this, but maybe allow it be a one time purchase and being the price of a normal suffix or more and it being permanent compared to the emerald one being able to be edited