Its The End. #FreeJames

JamesPlayzYT

xlStrafe
Diamond
Iron
xlStrafe
xlStrafe
Diamond
Hello Skycade players, I think this is the end for me this season.

It has been a great season, i wish the best to everyone.
I hope i can see you guys soon.

Thanks for a great season.
-James

Start The Movement
#FreeJames
Also Skycade unban me #2!?!?! we will see ;)

8vC is goods

testes420
testes420

-James

Start The Movement
#FreeJames
Who even are you lol go away

D

Deleted member 585

dude stop ruining ur chances delete this

AmazingPiggy

/tpa amazingpiggy for a raid!!!
Diamond
AmazingPiggy
AmazingPiggy
Diamond
#keephimlockedup

Also can we add a (no appeal) to his ban??
Anyways James is a randy <o/

Crazy Mazy

CrazyMazyYT
CrazyMazyYT
#keephimlockedup

Also can we add a (no appeal) to his ban??
Anyways James is a randy <o/
Maybe try use a different insult than “randy” getting kinda old

Crazy Mazy

CrazyMazyYT
CrazyMazyYT
I would but I don’t want to get a warning point
I mean you could make fun of raiding skills or pvp or knowledge but all y’all do is make fun of how active someone is in chat or how long they played

Fancy

Default Settings 😎
Iron
xFqncy
xFqncy
Iron
#keephimlockedup

FredricksonMC

Nerd
Diamond
Iron
Fredo__
Fredo__
Diamond
#KeepHimLockedUp

TutionalDigi

Tutionaldigi#3839
Iron
TutionalDigi
TutionalDigi
Iron
You fan Boyed me all of last season and the start of this season
Kept calling me on discord
Messaging me ingame asking me to tp trap with you.
Kept offering me raids and asking me to help you kill people
Kept messaging me ingame for just random shit in general
Then when I never replied you now move on and fanboy plax
Nice
#NoUnban

D

Deleted member 3750

-James

Start The Movement
#FreeJames
Mate, I will be real with you. After seen your rather lengthy history and seeing your appeals when reading appeals, it looks like you haven't learned your lesson. I remember you fighting to be unmuted, now you're fight to be unbanned. First of all, looking on bans.skycade.net, it looks like you were banned about 4 days ago. From my understanding, you have to wait at least 2 weeks when appealing for a ban that's a 30+ days. Also, seeing as you have a lengthy historst, and all your mutes and bans are within 30 days of each other, the odds of you being unbanned are rather slim. I'm not trying to be rud, but making this thread was also a bad idea, as not only people are not on your side, but like @litprism said, this thread can hurt or ruin your chances of your appeal being accepted. This thread also makes you look bad, as it seems that quite a few players don't want you to return. I don't know you personally, so I cannot back up what most people said about you here, but judging some of your scenarios, appeals, and punishment history, it seems that you haven't learn your lesson. If/when you do get unbanned, I wish you the best of luck, and I hope that you have learned.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3750

Mate, I will be real with you. After seen your rather lengthy history and seeing your appeals when reading appeals, it looks like you haven't learned your lesson. I remember you fighting to be unmuted, now you're fight to be unbanned. First of all, looking on bans.skycade.net, it looks like you were banned about 4 days ago. From my understanding, you have to wait at least 2 weeks when appealing for a ban that's a 30+ days. Also, seeing as you have a lengthy historst, and all your mutes and bans are within 30 days of each other, the odds of you being unbanned are rather slim. I'm not trying to be rud, but making this thread was also a bad idea, as not only people are not on your side, but like @litprism said, this thread can hurt or ruin your chances of your appeal being accepted. This thread also makes you look bad, as it seems that quite a few players don't want you to return. I don't know you personally, so I cannot back up what most people said about you here, but judging some of your scenarios, appeals, and punishment history, it seems that you haven't learn your lesson. If/when you do get unbanned, I wish you the best of luck, and I hope that you have learned.
Excuse my improper grammar at times. I tried correcting it, but my school's PC sucks and it's glitching every time I try to edit it.

Fishy

I'm shep's pet fish and the unofficial fish of SMP
Diamond
fihs
fihs
Diamond
I think we should have him 1v1 NegativeKD and NoCookies and if he wins let him be unbanned, and have someone stream it... That would be fun... If not keep him banned I have no sympathy I just have lots of faith in gladiator arenas.

ExoticPlayz

I like tortle
Diamond
lifehurts
lifehurts
Diamond
no idea who you are, but stay banned k ty ly <3

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.