What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It's your favourite hacker here, DirtyDonalD (NegativeKB)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NegativeKB

I'm back >:)))
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
Helper
My IGN: DirtyDonalD
Platform: server.
Punished by: Originally @TheFootie but @Icy perm banned
Reason: Malicious Hacks - Killaura (Final) (TheFootie)
Date of punishment: 2018-10-07
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Sum of it is, I wasn't cheating. I haven't seen the evidence to prove otherwise. I was using BLC (Badlion Client) which coming from their 2.2 release they automatically ban blatant cheats, which I'm pretty sure Killaura is on that list of cheats that they ban. I can show log proof that I was using Badlion Client when I was on Skycade if needed. You have to take into the account my connection which is ranging from 120ms to 150 on average. I was clicking around 13-14 cps so my aim would be shaky (don't know if that matters or not). And you obviously have control over your mouse so you can move your head, my sensitivity for Minecraft is 71 and my DPI for my mouse is 1200. So I can move my head semi fast if I wish. In my own opinion I've been banned serval times for the same exact reason and all the evidence was non sufficient, I wouldn't be cheating now after all that happened with my past punishments relating to cheating. If this explanation doesn't satisfy you then if possible I would like to receive the evidence of me "cheating" and I will makes points of why I wasn't cheating.
Screenshot of punishment:

Side note: I respect the staff and trying to clean up cheaters from kitpvp. Ily all<3 also please don't take like 24 hours to reply <3 hehe

Attachments

Centurion

A D M I N
Diamond
Centurion
Centurion
Diamond
Accepted, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.