This is a really nice fan-made texture pack!!!
Thank you for all the work you do for the community.
It's so lovely to see you accepting people's fan-art and making it into something so nice to use.
; ^ ; ︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
With the opening of the new forums, it feels right for me to update everyone on the status of Jack's Official Texturepack.
Due to me going on vacation quite soon, I wont have the pack updated to 1.13 until September unfortunately. However, there are big plans ahead.
In the meantime, the current download link can be found below. This pack works for 1.8-1.12.2.
- Three separate packs, one for 1.8, one for 1.12.2, and one for 1.13. There will be minimal differences between the three.
- Brand new fan art in paintings. If you have any, post it in the comments!
- Possibly more 3D and moving textures, all depends on how compatible it is with the version. Essentially, 1.12.2 may have more 3D textures than 1.8.
- Any other suggestions? Post them in comments, and in a month when I begin work, Ill take them into consideration!
- Download the pack from the link.
- Right click the .zip file in your Downloads folder and extract it.
- Make Sure that the texture pack folder isn't inside of another folder. If you double click the freshly extracted file,
and then see an assets folder, a pack.mcmeta file, and a pack.png file, then you're fine. If not, move the folder out of the first folder.
- WIN + R and type %appdata%.
- Open your .minecraft folder, then resourcepacks.
- Move the texture pack into this folder, and enable it in game. Enjoy!