What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jokes.

Banthony4

Banthony4
Banthony4
So I wasn't watching a video of stuff like comments but one of them showed a joke on a laughy taffy wrapper that said why does the cow go moo and the awnser was So that he might for a moment escape the unbearable scream that is silence. so this makes me wonder anyone ever seen a wierd joke and want to share it post it here or just reg jokes idk.
PS: How do you get into Hogwarts. You knock on the Dumbledoor.

5BeanBurritos

YouTuber
Diamond
5BeanBurritos
5BeanBurritos
Diamond
What is a ducks favourite drug? Kwack

Cube

Cube
Cube
That's an anti-joke, the best kind of joke

UnionJacker

UnionJacker
UnionJacker
Whats the best thing about switzerland? i don't know but the flag a big plus... / :

Bozo

CaptBozo
CaptBozo
So I wasn't watching a video of stuff like comments but one of them showed a joke on a laughy taffy wrapper that said why does the cow go moo and the awnser was So that he might for a moment escape the unbearable scream that is silence. so this makes me wonder anyone ever seen a wierd joke and want to share it post it here or just reg jokes idk.
PS: How do you get into Hogwarts. You knock on the Dumbledoor.
That laffy taffy meme is the best thing to ever come out of humanity since cheese sticks.

Banthony4

Banthony4
Banthony4
That laffy taffy meme is the best thing to ever come out of humanity since cheese sticks.
But cows made cheese.

EvilDunk

Killer of GoodDunk
Diamond
EvilDunk
EvilDunk
Diamond
What do you call a row of rabits jumping backwords?
A Receding Hare Line