What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JUST A SUGGESTION DW

XXVrexzyzXX

Diamond
hEaPeS
hEaPeS
Diamond
I think to make EnderPearls enabled again Devs should open factionstest with enderpearls on and make a base and test around with the epearls to get it just right or MAYBE even enforce people to build glitch layers and build it well (maybe even a demo on it) because it is very annoying when getting raided/raiding to not be able to enderpearl to get items/get to peoples cannons

Xechro

randy factions player | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
Also they removed Grappling Hooks because they were so convinced that pearls would be fixed.

wilmerxkr

wilmerxkr
wilmerxkr
Aight just fyi, there's absolutly no possible way to prevent enderpearl glitching (For the player, the devs can always try to fix it). You can even glitch under bedrock and then just proceed to glitch straight up into the base. There's no possible anti glitch layer that can prevent this.

Trust me, I know this.

Sodiumz

Sodiumz
Sodiumz
keep eparls disabled b/c it is not worth the glitching

EddieStobart

FUUUUUUDD
Diamond
Gold
HadFood
HadFood
Diamond
I quite like having epearls so ya

XXVrexzyzXX

Diamond
hEaPeS
hEaPeS
Diamond
Also they removed Grappling Hooks because they were so convinced that pearls would be fixed.
but then its still not a thing ;--;

Crazy Mazy

CrazyMazyYT
CrazyMazyYT
Aight just fyi, there's absolutly no possible way to prevent enderpearl glitching (For the player, the devs can always try to fix it). You can even glitch under bedrock and then just proceed to glitch straight up into the base. There's no possible anti glitch layer that can prevent this.

Trust me, I know this.
Incorrect, just add a plugin that despawns pearls when they hit a roof or a not safe spot... there’s a reason that skycade is one of the only servers with a epearl glitch problem

DabOnDatCheese

Not Toxic
MVP
Diamond
DabOnDatCheese
DabOnDatCheese
MVP
Incorrect, just add a plugin that despawns pearls when they hit a roof or a not safe spot... there’s a reason that skycade is one of the only servers with a epearl glitch problem
if you're so smart make your own server! I BET I COULD PEARL GLITCH ON THE SERVER U MADELOL

BirthToBabies

#1 dubstep user
Diamond
BirthToBabies
BirthToBabies
Diamond
1552697373706.png
heheplzread

wilmerxkr

wilmerxkr
wilmerxkr
If you bothered reading what I wrote I CLEARLY stated that there's nothing the player can do. THE DEVS can always try to fix it.
Read before you reply.

Crazy Mazy

CrazyMazyYT
CrazyMazyYT
If you bothered reading what I wrote I CLEARLY stated that there's nothing the player can do. THE DEVS can always try to fix it.
Read before you reply.
A big solid block can fix it

BirthToBabies

#1 dubstep user
Diamond
BirthToBabies
BirthToBabies
Diamond
how can a plugin determine what is a roof or what isnt a "safe spot"

Crazy Mazy

CrazyMazyYT
CrazyMazyYT
how can a plugin determine what is a roof or what isnt a "safe spot"
What side of a block the pearl is hitting.. also don’t ask me how it works, it does (saicopvp has this plugin so do other servers) there is no glitching there