What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

k happy now fluffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCharlotte

i quit
Diamond
Leeigh
Leeigh
Diamond
fluffybean17 is requesting for me to appeal right now even tho I said not too.

IGN: oCharlotte

Punisher: MrSwalbert

Date: 01/5/19

Why I should be unmuted: I understand the reason why I am currently permanently muted in game for targeted disrespect, but honestly what I said was not meant to come out as targeted disrespect nor did it mean to come out as rude or offensive to any one offended. I would never make fun of my own illness like that. I was a bit hungover that morning of when I was playing on the server and when I was playing I literally didn’t remember what I said or did during that day, In my previous appeals I said I changed and I literally have, I did not want to get muted nor did I want to get banned anymore, I don’t want to be known as that toxic person on skycade who gets punished every week.

Next time before saying something i’ll make sure it’s nothing offensive that’ll get me muted, I can understand if this gets denied and get told to wait X amount of days to reappeal, I didn’t want to appeal just yet as I didn’t want to seem needy for a reduce/unmute but Fluffy is making me. But i’m sorry i guess and I will not say it again. But you’ve gotta believe me when I say that I didn’t mean to say it is as when i’m hungover I don’t really think about what I say to people, and i 100% didn’t mean it.

Joostagram

has too many tattoos
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
You were muted yesterday, wait at least 2 to 3 weeks before appealing

Status
Not open for further replies.