What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Karma - S12 & KitMap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy_MC

Staff Member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Fishy_MC
Fishy_MC
Senior Moderator
Hi, Welcome to the Karma recruitment thread! Please reply to this thread with the following format

IGN:
Discord:
Why do you want to join this faction:
Can you cannon, if so what types and do you use schematica:
How good are you at pvp:
How good are you at base defenses and base building:
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, walls, god gear, and help raid if need be:
Have you ever insided:
How long have you been playing factions:
Why should we choose you over other people:
Anything else we should know:
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction:

Thanks and good luck to all who apply!

Xechro

dat less than 30 fps life :/
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
(If I can count, and if the faction limit stays the same) we have 6 spots for s12 and more for KitMap, we may rota though, just posting this here because you may get denied due to lack of space.

Bcof

Mod
Bcof
Bcof
IGN: HackeeCatching / Bcof
Discord: HackerCatching#0629
Why do you want to join this faction: I was in the old one of ‘Envy’, it was an amazing adventure with everybody there, and since it basically got disbanded, i would wanna try out for this one.
Can you cannon, if so what types and do you use schematica: I can’t cannon but i can printer schemes in, to help.
How good are you at pvp: 8 - i’m quite good at combo.
How good are you at base defenses and base building: I know how to do general walls, but no regens but will be open to learn.
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, walls, god gear, and help raid if need be: Of course, it’s what factions are for.
Have you ever insided: nope
How long have you been playing factions: I’ve been playing factions since January 2017 (Long time i know)
Why should we choose you over other people: I’m a nice lad, decent pvper and would bring a fun environment to the faction.
Anything else we should know: No, not really aha
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction: Pvp off possible raiders, blow up their cannons. Grind for quite a long time for god sets, money ect. Build things (would need somebody to teach me with the walls until i get the hang of it aha). Much more that i can’t really note down of the top of my head. Overall if you don’t accept me, i understand.

Xechro

Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
IGN: HackeeCatching / Bcof
Discord: HackerCatching#0629
Why do you want to join this faction: I was in the old one of ‘Envy’, it was an amazing adventure with everybody there, and since it basically got disbanded, i would wanna try out for this one.
Can you cannon, if so what types and do you use schematica: I can’t cannon but i can printer schemes in, to help.
How good are you at pvp: 8 - i’m quite good at combo.
How good are you at base defenses and base building: I know how to do general walls, but no regens but will be open to learn.
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, walls, god gear, and help raid if need be: Of course, it’s what factions are for.
How long have you been playing factions: I’ve been playing factions since January 2017 (Long time i know)
Why should we choose you over other people: I’m a nice lad, decent pvper and would bring a fun environment to the faction.
Anything else we should know: No, not really aha
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction: Pvp off possible raiders, blow up their cannons. Grind for quite a long time for god sets, money ect. Build things (would need somebody to teach me with the walls until i get the hang of it aha). Much more that i can’t really note down of the top of my head. Overall if you don’t accept me, i understand.
Accepted

Duckowap

Randy Mod
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
IGN: Duckowap
Discord: Ducko#9423
Why do you want to join this faction: I want to join karma because I was in the last faction fishy owned "envy" and I felt at home. I feel like envy/karma is a family and I want to be part of it and support it for s11.
Can you cannon, if so what types and do you use schematica: I can make basic hybrids and I don't use schematica but I can if needed.
How good are you at pvp: 6
How good are you at base defenses and base building: design: 6 walls: 6
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, walls, god gear, and help raid if need be: yes
How long have you been playing factions: about 3 years
Why should we choose you over other people: You should choose me over others because I am an active and dedicated player willing to do many things for my faction.
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction: I can do the grueling work like walls and sitting afk at grinders bit I can also do the pvp like conquests and some air drops. Over all I would just be dedicated to the faction as much as I could be.

Xechro

Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
IGN: Duckowap
Discord: Ducko#9423
Why do you want to join this faction: I want to join karma because I was in the last faction fishy owned "envy" and I felt at home. I feel like envy/karma is a family and I want to be part of it and support it for s11.
Can you cannon, if so what types and do you use schematica: I can make basic hybrids and I don't use schematica but I can if needed.
How good are you at pvp: 6
How good are you at base defenses and base building: design: 6 walls: 6
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, walls, god gear, and help raid if need be: yes
How long have you been playing factions: about 3 years
Why should we choose you over other people: You should choose me over others because I am an active and dedicated player willing to do many things for my faction.
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction: I can do the grueling work like walls and sitting afk at grinders bit I can also do the pvp like conquests and some air drops. Over all I would just be dedicated to the faction as much as I could be.
Accepted

rohraj

rohraj123
rohraj123
IGN: rohraj123
Discord: rohraj123#5597
Why do you want to join this faction: because I want to be good in factions and I think this could help my skill also I need a fac
Can you cannon, if so what types and do you use schematica: no I can’t cannon but I do use schematica
How good are you at pvp: I won’t say I am good but I am ok
How good are you at base defenses and base building: I am good at base building
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, walls, god gear, and help raid if need be: yes I will
Have you ever insided: no
How long have you been playing factions: 3 mounths
Why should we choose you over other people: well because I have contributed a lot in koths etc which gave me a lot of money which I spended on spawers
Anything else we should know: I have been banned and muted (Btw I stopped using hacked clients when I got banned on skycade.
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction: I can do a lot of thing like do afk session from 9pm to 8am, I will bring a lot of spawers and I can build a whole new base from scratch if we really need to.

Thx for your time I hope I get appected

Xechro

Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
IGN: rohraj123
Discord: rohraj123#5597
Why do you want to join this faction: because I want to be good in factions and I think this could help my skill also I need a fac
Can you cannon, if so what types and do you use schematica: no I can’t cannon but I do use schematica
How good are you at pvp: I won’t say I am good but I am ok
How good are you at base defenses and base building: I am good at base building
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, walls, god gear, and help raid if need be: yes I will
Have you ever insided: no
How long have you been playing factions: 3 mounths
Why should we choose you over other people: well because I have contributed a lot in koths etc which gave me a lot of money which I spended on spawers
Anything else we should know: I have been banned and muted (Btw I stopped using hacked clients when I got banned on skycade.
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction: I can do a lot of thing like do afk session from 9pm to 8am, I will bring a lot of spawers and I can build a whole new base from scratch if we really need to.

Thx for your time I hope I get appected
Denied.

Br0wsky

Br0wsky
Br0wsky
IGN: br0wsky
Discord: br0wsky#2086
Why do you want to join this faction: i dont have a faction
Can you cannon, if so what types and do you use schematica: i can cannon i can stack sand ( not one stacker ofc) i can also hse schematica
How good are you at pvp: 8/10
How good are you at base defenses and base building: very good
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, walls, god gear, and help raid if need be: yes im a very loyal memer
Have you ever insided: yes ( reapers)
How long have you been playing factions: a long time probably season 2 or 3
Why should we choose you over other people: i can cannon, pvp and I’m a loyal member
Anything else we should know: not really
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction: im a very active member I have a pretty good pc i dont get lag in huge bases im a good pvper I can cannon also i can afk like 7 days without turning my pc off if youll need me to

Reed4

Diamond
Reed4
Reed4
Diamond
IGN: Reed4
Discord: Reed#0004

Why do you want to join this faction: Because I love factions and want to get back into swing of raiding and having fun!
Can you cannon, if so what types and do you use schematica: No, I'm not really that good at cannoning but if given instructions on what to build and where I can most certainly follow them
How good are you at pvp: I would say that I am average at PVP
How good are you at base defenses and base building: I don't really know much in the terms of how to build certain base defenses but like I said before If given instruction I can definitively follow
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, walls, god gear, and help raid if need be: Of course!
Have you ever insided: No, I see insiding as basically scamming the other players out of their stuff
How long have you been playing factions: In total on skycade and other servers about 2 years
Why should we choose you over other people: Because I am a very positive and social person and think I could be a good member in the community. Oh and because I am pretty good at raiding
Anything else we should know: I can be very active even on weekdays contributing about 20-30 hours a week.
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction: I can be a very active positive person in the community and can help out with a variety of jobs including chest organizing, raiding and base building. I can also participate in raids and events (AKA Koths etc.) and be a very patient person (during things like raids base building etc.).
Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application!

ANewHope

Ducko a Big Rand
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Diamond
IGN: Reed4
Discord: Reed#0004
Why do you want to join this faction: Because I love factions and want to get back into swing of raiding and having fun!
Can you cannon, if so what types and do you use schematica: No, I'm not really that good at cannoning but if given instructions on what to build and where I can most certainly follow them
How good are you at pvp: I would say that I am average at PVP
How good are you at base defenses and base building: I don't really know much in the terms of how to build certain base defenses but like I said before If given instruction I can definitively follow
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, walls, god gear, and help raid if need be: Of course!
Have you ever insided: No, I see insiding as basically scamming the other players out of their stuff
How long have you been playing factions: In total on skycade and other servers about 2 years
Why should we choose you over other people: Because I am a very positive and social person and think I could be a good member in the community. Oh and because I am pretty good at raiding
Anything else we should know: I can be very active even on weekdays contributing about 20-30 hours a week.
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction: I can be a very active positive person in the community and can help out with a variety of jobs including chest organizing, raiding and base building. I can also participate in raids and events (AKA Koths etc.) and be a very patient person (during things like raids base building etc.).
Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application!
Denied.

Last edited:

Braedan7878

Braedan7878
Braedan7878
IGN:Braedan7878
Discord:Infinity#8495
Why do you want to join this faction: I am from sky block and am pretty new to the whole factions seen and this seems like a great place to start.
Can you cannon, if so what types and do you use schematica:I can cannon. I can build all types cause i use schamtica
How good are you at pvp: out of 10 id say like a 4
How good are you at base defenses and base building: 8
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, walls, god gear, and help raid if need be: Yes
Have you ever insided: No
How long have you been playing factions: Like I said not very long. I think I used to play when I was younger but then stopped.
Why should we choose you over other people: I am really good at redstone and am pretty easy to trust
Anything else we should know: I like money.
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction:
I can be a lead cannon builder or anything like that. I really like raiding because it is a lot of fun and would like to participate in larger raids. Also I can grind money pretty often.

AmazingPiggy

/tpa amazingpiggy for a raid!!!
Diamond
SnowyPiggyyyyy
SnowyPiggyyyyy
Diamond
thought this was real Karma faction for a moment lol

ShepardSheep

The Sheep Goddess (yummies wife)
Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
IGN: ShepardSheep
Discord: N/A -hoping to get one by christmas, if not this website is a way to contact me easy. Im ALWAYS on forums. even at school-
I have a friend with Discord who could use hers for me, we have eachothers #'s so she could contact me easily.

Why do you want to join this faction: I've always wanted to beast factions since S7 but due to no discord no factions accept me.
Can you cannon, if so what types and do you use schematica: Cannot use schematica, Yes i can cannon, give me an example and I can copy it easy.

How good are you at pvp: ehhh 5/10 -i don't usually PVP much-
How good are you at base defenses and base building: I can build anything fancy, cute, whatever you want. But in the sense of factions yes i can build defences, regen walls, etc.
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, walls, god gear, and help raid if need be: 100% -I sell fake vote keys ALL the time, earned 15mil so far, gave it out cause i had no use for it-
Have you ever insided: Yes. This one faction tp trapped mine and i left mine to join theirs a couple seasons ago, so i went and destroyed any and everything they had. They messed with the wrong sheep XD -however i would never do that to my own faction-
How long have you been playing factions: Since S7 -nearly 10 months-
Why should we choose you over other people: Why not? XD
I have a friend who i can get to help me inside or grief other facs for us without causing suspicion. -I've seen people get banned for insiding so IDK if thats ban-able or not cause I haven't been to active since S7-
Also i'm in Hawaii Time so I'm online when most aren't, which means i can check up on our base a lot and check for raiders etc.

What can't i do for the faction <o//// XD
I have a great sense of humor and manage to lighten peoples days easily so that can be useful sometimes. I also have the ability to not accept egirls into a faction to raid and disband it lmao. I'm a very good builder and i can build regen walls. I can keep power 10/10 when I log cause as I said, I don't PVP to much.

Thanks for reading nerds XD

Last edited:

Banthony4

Banthony4
Banthony4
Discord: N/A -hoping to get one by christmas, if not this website is a way to contact me easy. Im ALWAYS on forums. even at school-
I have a friend with Discord who could use hers for me, we have eachothers #'s so she could contact me easily.

Why do you want to join this faction: I've always wanted to beast factions since S7 but due to no discord no factions accept me.
Can you cannon, if so what types and do you use schematica: Cannot use schematica, Yes i can cannon, give me an example and i can copy it easy.

How good are you at base defenses and base building:
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, walls, god gear, and help raid if need be: 100% -I sell fake vote keys ALL the time, earned 15mil so far, gave it out cause i had no use for it-
Have you ever insided: Yes. This one faction tp trapped mine and i left mine to join theirs a couple seasons ago, so i went and destroyed any and everything they had. They messed with the wrong sheep XD -however i would never do that to my own faction-
I have a friend who i can get to help me inside or grief other facs for us without causing suspicion. -I've seen people get banned for insiding so IDK if thats ban-able or not cause I haven't been to active since S7-
Also i'm in Hawaii Time so I'm online when most aren't, which means i can check up on our base a lot and check for raiders etc.

I have a great sense of humor and manage to lighten peoples days easily so that can be useful sometimes. I also have the ability to not accept egirls into a faction to raid and disband it lmao. I'm a very good builder and i can build regen walls. I can keep power 10/10 when I log cause as I said, I don't PVP to much.

Omg when you scam I instantly like you a whole lot more the art of the deal.

ANewHope

Ducko a Big Rand
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Diamond
Omg when you scam I instantly like you a whole lot more the art of the deal.
Please only respond to the thread of you are applying for the faction.

Xechro

Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond

Can you cannon, if so what types and do you use schematica: Cannot use schematica, Yes i can cannon, give me an example and I can copy it easy.

How good are you at base defenses and base building: I can build anything fancy, cute, whatever you want. But in the sense of factions yes i can build defences, regen walls, etc.

Denied, sorry but Discord is pretty important, the arrangement with your friend wouldn't really work out, we usually all sit in a voice channel, especially during koths/Conquest, you don't have to have a mic, but you do require your own discord account.

ANewHope

Ducko a Big Rand
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Diamond
IGN:Braedan7878
Discord:Infinity#8495
Why do you want to join this faction: I am from sky block and am pretty new to the whole factions seen and this seems like a great place to start.
Can you cannon, if so what types and do you use schematica:I can cannon. I can build all types cause i use schamtica
How good are you at pvp: out of 10 id say like a 4
How good are you at base defenses and base building: 8
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, walls, god gear, and help raid if need be: Yes
Have you ever insided: No
How long have you been playing factions: Like I said not very long. I think I used to play when I was younger but then stopped.
Why should we choose you over other people: I am really good at redstone and am pretty easy to trust
Anything else we should know: I like money.
I can be a lead cannon builder or anything like that. I really like raiding because it is a lot of fun and would like to participate in larger raids. Also I can grind money pretty often.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.