What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Katnaya's Ban APPEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katnaya

Iron
Katnaya
Katnaya
Iron
My IGN: Katnaya
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). Server
Punished by: Not sure.
Reason: Mute evasion
Date of punishment: April 5th 2019.
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Well, i was going through a rough time of the ban, and all i did was to do the command Essentials:msg, i very much apologize doing this, and regret it a lot, i feel like my ban is justified, but i feel like i should be unbanned because of the reason why i did it, i know i shouldnt of taken it out on a game, it was very immature of me, but i hope with my sincerest apology that i can be unbanned, i would understand if this got denied, and i suppose rules are rules, i have been banned for around a month now and i feel like i can prove to myself and the staff team that this wont happen again, like i said i am very regretful and apologize.
Screenshot of punishment: Dont have.

Thanks for reading Kat.

MrSwalbert

Ex-Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Diamond
Thanks greatly for your apology, let's make sure you don't break our rules again and start a fresh.
I'll be reducing both your mute and ban to 21 days.

I also see that you are IP-banned for surpassing the alt limit. DM me and I will send you a list of accounts - you can choose five to be unbanned.
When the five accounts have been unbanned, you will not be able to log on until your main account's ban has expired. Doing so will result in being banned for evasion.

Reduced, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.