What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kill effects for Kitpvp

selo

HowDepressings
HowDepressings
Skycade kitpvp should have kill effects and other cosmetics! just like the other server such as hypixel! You could add other cosmetics and kill effects to upgrade keys or you could buy them straight of the cosmetic shop using in game coins! As kill effects, you could add blood explosion (Redstone block broken) or other particles in general. Other cosmetics that could be in the cosmetic shop is kill texts, the person that is killed by the other player should see a kill message saying that they have "took the L" or "got rekt" by "this player"! It shouldnt be public where all players could see it since this cosmetic would create large amounts of lag and chat spam. Keep in mined that these are inspirations from hypixel skyblock and other pvp minigames. Please see this and consider adding this suggestion! much love <3

Last edited:

Hamim

imhony
imhony
bro that would lag the crap outta the already laggy server

selo

HowDepressings
HowDepressings
na it wont, the kill effect will only happen for like 1 sec, how would that lag the server lol

parthis

parthis
parthis
If kill effects were ever added, there should DEFINITELY be a way to disable them for players. My laptop isn't very good and I dont get high fps and kill effects would make it nearly unplayable (if you're talking about particle spam or similar for kill effects)

pipecek

LadaClassic
LadaClassic
Skycade kitpvp should have kill effects and other cosmetics! just like the other server such as hypixel! You could add other cosmetics and kill effects to upgrade keys or you could buy them straight of the cosmetic shop using in game coins! As kill effects, you could add blood explosion (Redstone block broken) or other particles in general. Other cosmetics that could be in the cosmetic shop is kill texts, the person that is killed by the other player should see a kill message saying that they have "took the L" or "got rekt" by "this player"! It shouldnt be public where all players could see it since this cosmetic would create large amounts of lag and chat spam. Keep in mined that these are inspirations from hypixel skyblock and other pvp minigames. Please see this and consider adding this suggestion! much love <3
Skycade is Hypixel enough with ranks, here is evidence:
Vip
Vip+
Mvp
Mvp+
And mvp++ is monthly.

Iron
Gold
Diamond
Mvp
And emerald is monthly.

MrAJYT

me like jonbear <3
Diamond
Gold
Iron
CheetahYT
CheetahYT
Diamond
I like the idea however there are soooo many other things that need fixing before anything else is implemented. For example, whenever they release a new factions season, they have every bug from EVERY season before lol

SpicyCabzPlayz

GardenWarrior
GardenWarrior
If kill effects were ever added, there should DEFINITELY be a way to disable them for players. My laptop isn't very good and I dont get high fps and kill effects would make it nearly unplayable (if you're talking about particle spam or similar for kill effects)
disable particles????

Kaissa

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Diamond
Gold
Iron
vhyn
vhyn
Diamond
I wouldn't mind cosmetics for Kit, but it should be put into a cosmetic crate if done. And i'm positive they could make some sort of way to toggle it for those uninterested. I wouldn't mind Kill effects, but those should be when doing killstreaks. Kill messages i'm not too big a fan of, since if you had it enabled it would flood chat. But it's a low interest for everyone i'd imagine

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
Not a good idea, seems really useless as well, most of the part where skycade can't handle much of anything without it lagging. Kitpvp lags for no reason half the time and it's just at different times of the day, no player count change just it can't handle something and the server wants to die.

selo

HowDepressings
HowDepressings
Not a good idea, seems really useless as well, most of the part where skycade can't handle much of anything without it lagging. Kitpvp lags for no reason half the time and it's just at different times of the day, no player count change just it can't handle something and the server wants to die.
kitpvp doesnt lag, its probably your internet :p

selo

HowDepressings
HowDepressings
I wouldn't mind cosmetics for Kit, but it should be put into a cosmetic crate if done. And i'm positive they could make some sort of way to toggle it for those uninterested. I wouldn't mind Kill effects, but those should be when doing killstreaks. Kill messages i'm not too big a fan of, since if you had it enabled it would flood chat. But it's a low interest for everyone i'd imagine
actually your right

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
kitpvp doesnt lag, its probably your internet :p
I’m NA on an EU server, I get about 12-18 ping on NA servers, this server is a no go for anyone.

DiamondPandaDP

DiamondPandaDP
DiamondPandaDP
There's a thing called *cough* disable particles *cough*

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
There's a thing called *cough* disable particles *cough*
Yes there is but there should be a feature that disables it as not everyone wants to turn off their particles

Taon2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
Kill effects sound cool as a network wide cosmetic! Obviously there would be an option to toggle them. Could be built into the perm packs, or cosmetic packs, or ranks. We have brainstormed about a cosmetics revived a bit and this might be on the table. Neat idea :)