What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kit PVP Ideas!

ButterSollice

buttersollice
buttersollice
1: /Fixall or /fixarmour command, would work like /soup have a cooldown and cost some gold.

2: Missions, or accomplishments that can earn you gold, items, or special kits!

3: Special kits that can be unlocked via playing longer, ( ill talk about later in the post)

4: More kits / Better kits. / Buff or nerf of other kits

Explanation on #3, Maybe have to kill a certain amount of players or play for a certain amount of time to get a special unlocked kit you wouldn't be able to buy. Get a certain amount of bounty kills ( Bounty hunter achievement or quest ) to unlock special items or kills, buffs or coins.

Explanation on #2, Such as kill a certain amount of players in a time frame, do a certain thing for a time limit or daily. Daily quests for coins or to even unlock special kits (#3).

Hope you guys enjoy some of these ideas and leave suggestions or +1 or -1 rep on ideas you think should or should not be added!

DabOnDatCheese

Not Toxic
MVP
Diamond
DabOnDatCheese
DabOnDatCheese
MVP
#1 -1 would be way too op
#2 +1 suggested something like that
#3 +1 make it not as boring pls
#4 +111111111 I been wanting this

Materializing

❊ Ducko was here ❊
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Gold
Here are my opinions//feedback on these ideas.
———-​
1: /Fixall or /fixarmour command, would work like /soup have a cooldown and cost some gold.
This has been suggested many times before, and while personally I would enjoy it, it would be really unfair. Kits like Tank or Warrior can really only be beaten when their armour is broke - and people with a ton of coins would spam the HECK out it. Final Opinion: -1
———​
I actually love this idea. I believe someone has already suggested it, but I still think it would be a great addition and would give the people with all kits (or who get bored) another reason to play KitPvP. Final Opinion: +2
————​
3: Special kits that can be unlocked via playing longer, ( ill talk about later in the post)
Nah. Kits should be accessible to everyone no matter how long they play - say, if someone can only get on for 30m a time, it wouldn’t be fair to them. They could be a pro at pvp, but just not have a lot of time. There’s other reasons as well, but I think all kits should be purchased with coins (besides Kitmaster) Final Opinion: -1
———​
I agree with this, and I believe everyone does, but it’s not really a suggestion unless you elaborate on the kits you want added//things you want nerfed or buffed. Nevertheless - Final Opinion: +1

~oPig~

itsyaboiChipsAhoy
Diamond
Iron
soupmacro
soupmacro
Diamond
I like the idea of new kits but everything else is kinda bad -1

SpamSoup

preemptive
preemptive
It sounds like a good concept it wouldn't work out to good in execution. It would enable longer kill-streaks which wouldn't be good.
Sounds kind of like Hypixel's pit but I think it could be interesting.
Would endorse afk-ing.
A rework on the kits would be awesome, many kits are garbage and cost a whole lot of coins and vice versa.

ButterSollice

buttersollice
buttersollice
Im creating a list of buff / nerf of kits later, materializing.

AstroStqr✧

Big Randie
AstroStqr
AstroStqr
Pretty cool ideas, although #1 is way too strong.
#1 -1 would be way too op
#2 +1 suggested something like that
#3 +1 make it not as boring pls
#4 +111111111 I been wanting this
The last one you put so many 1s it registers as a phone number lol

Steve1Killer

Even Happier Steve *Smile*
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Killer
Steve1Killer
Diamond
Pretty cool ideas, although #1 is way too strong.

The last one you put so many 1s it registers as a phone number lol
Needs one more one to be a valid US number. Then it would be (111)-111-1111