What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kit sugguestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
I have a kit suggestion for KitPvP when the revamp arrives. The kit would be called the Noob Kit. What it contains is 2 items, a Knockback 5 fish and a Sharpness 5 stick. The enchantment levels can be adjusted to balance the kit if necessary. Its coin price shouldn't be too low, but not too high, like 10k or something, though it can be adjusted to how the devs see fit. If you need a description for the kit, it is a kit which will knock your opponents far back and deal a bit of damage, but to try not to get hit yourself, as the lack of armor could put you at a disadvantage.

im noob lol!

bacon21000
bacon21000
what about the armor?

TheCryptic

Fake Helper
TheCryptic
TheCryptic
I have a kit suggestion for KitPvP when the revamp arrives. The kit would be called the Noob Kit. What it contains is 2 items, a Knockback 5 fish and a Sharpness 5 stick. The enchantment levels can be adjusted to balance the kit if necessary. Its coin price shouldn't be too low, but not too high, like 10k or something, though it can be adjusted to how the devs see fit. If you need a description for the kit, it is a kit which will knock your opponents far back and deal a bit of damage, but to try not to get hit yourself, as the lack of armor could put you at a disadvantage.
That’s way too much knockback. It would be a really annoying troll kit. People will abuse it to annoy others and you wouldn’t be able to kill them cause of the kb.

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond

yakovliam

Jr. Dev
yakovliam
yakovliam
Jr. Dev
Interesting idea. Would be hard to balance with the other kits though, so there is a low chance this would be added. I'll see who I can talk to!

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
Interesting idea. Would be hard to balance with the other kits though, so there is a low chance this would be added. I'll see who I can talk to!
Thank you!
Requesting lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.