What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kitmap Suggestions

Flamzy

notFlamzy
notFlamzy
list of suggestions that I think would improve the game

1. Change to an HCF Plugin
  • Add scheduled KOTHs - 5 minute koths, 10 keys for capping
  • Claim land using money instead of having to have loads of members in your faction for power
  • Get money from mining and selling ores or by killing other players
  • If possible add a plugin that allows people to pearl through fence gates to punish people who leave them open
  • Change map kit to p1 s1, this will make combat faster paced and less waiting for your opponents armor to break or vice versa. KOTH keys can give s2 p2
  • Gopple cooldown if their isn't one already

2. Add a scoreboard that displays important information such as
  • Bard Buff Delay
  • Pearl Cooldown
  • F stuck timer
  • Combat tag
  • KOTH Timer

Other
  • Add detailed list of rules for kitmap -> What is pearl glitching? What is not? If there is one already please link me it

These are my suggestions for kitmap that I believe would make the game alot smoother.

rk0660

Staff member
Diamond
rk0660
rk0660
1. Regarding “claiming land with money rather than power,” there wouldn’t be a point to this. KitMap only allows 4 claims anyways, and there isn’t really a money-making way in order to achieve more balance to claim land.

2. About the getting money from killing players, I once again think that there is no point to this. KitMap isn’t meant to be a money-grind or money-based; it’s just a fun PvP-based game mode.

3. For changing /kit PvP back to Protection I, that would be incrediblely fast PvP If Bard still has the ability to use Strength II. The protection was boosted earlier on because the PvP was too quick and easy (especially with a Bard).

4. I also don’t really see the need for the scoreboards you mentioned. The Bard cooldown can be determined from your XP Bar, the e-pearl cooldown can be seen when trying to throw an e-pearl and an error message comes up, etc.

Overall, I don’t really see the need for the majority of these suggestions in KitMap.

Flamzy

notFlamzy
notFlamzy
3. For changing /kit PvP back to Protection I, that would be incrediblely fast PvP If Bard still has the ability to use Strength II. The protection was boosted earlier on because the PvP was too quick and easy (especially with a Bard).

4. I also don’t really see the need for the scoreboards you mentioned. The Bard cooldown can be determined from your XP Bar, the e-pearl cooldown can be seen when trying to throw an e-pearl and an error message comes up, etc.

a. If you have a competent bard using strength 2 will give you an advantage but it wont completely stomp your opponent if they know how to pot + I also suggested to change swords to sharpness 1. Other HCF Kitmap servers have p1 s1 kits with bard and they are perfectly fine

b. Bard buff delay is different from your xp bar, xp bar how much energy you have, buff delay is the delay between the amount of time you are able to use clickables. Right clicking with pearls to see your cooldown works but it also consumes the pearl and can be annoying when your 1 pearl short of pearling in with someone or escaping a trap and a scoreboard looks nice

Last edited:

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
There was literally 2 players last night. This game is gonna die.

Flamzy

notFlamzy
notFlamzy
There was literally 2 players last night. This game is gonna die.
Thats probably true but I would still like to see this changes implemented

Artistblock

Artistblock
Artistblock
list of suggestions that I think would improve the game

1. Change to an HCF Plugin
  • Add scheduled KOTHs - 5 minute koths, 10 keys for capping
  • Claim land using money instead of having to have loads of members in your faction for power
  • Get money from mining and selling ores or by killing other players
  • If possible add a plugin that allows people to pearl through fence gates to punish people who leave them open
  • Change map kit to p1 s1, this will make combat faster paced and less waiting for your opponents armor to break or vice versa. KOTH keys can give s2 p2
  • Gopple cooldown if their isn't one already

2. Add a scoreboard that displays important information such as
  • Bard Buff Delay
  • Pearl Cooldown
  • F stuck timer
  • Combat tag
  • KOTH Timer

Other
  • Add detailed list of rules for kitmap -> What is pearl glitching? What is not? If there is one already please link me it

These are my suggestions for kitmap that I believe would make the game alot smoother.
kitpvp is resetting very soon no need for this. maybe next time but not now

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
Good thread! Bookmarked for when we turn our focus on KitMap :)