What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KitPvP Duels

Artistblock

Artistblock
Artistblock
Can the devs add another mode to /duel to where you can have a kitpvp duel and you can select your own kits? It would have an arena similar to what KitPvP has now with lava pools, lakes, and cliffs so you can use take advantage of the kits. It would be scaled down so it could be a /duel map.
----------------
leave constructive criticism please :)

Materializing

❊ #Duckterializing ❊
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Diamond
PLEASE!! I would love this so much, so people don’t get targeted while 1v1ing in the caves and such, it sucks when that happens eek
+1

TheFoodie

Swalbert was here
Food1e
Food1e
This would actually be a really cool idea. It would be a bit of work but I think a lot of ppl would use it and enjoy it. Maybe dial down the amount of kits though.

WelshAlex

Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
Hugely overcomplicated and just unachievable. For example, if I'm the lava kit and someone else is archer... how does that work? I sit in lava and they bow me from afar?

The soup duel is the closest you're going to get.

USmellLikeDooDoo

USmellLikeDooDoo
USmellLikeDooDoo
Then make it show what kit the other player is using? Oh and whats the point of the "getting ready" it takes up to like 3 minutes and sometimes doesn't work at all.