What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KitPVP Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

IShopAtIkea

IShopAtIkea
IShopAtIkea
Hi!

I don't know if this is a glitch worth considering - but here it is:

You can boost yourself onto the railway. You then can crawl along and shut yourself behind the fence gate. This puts you into the "swimming" position which makes it hard to hit the player. That's all, thank you!

Terpoint_yt

I am MiniMod
Iron
CoHutt
CoHutt
Iron
As KitPvP is based on 1.8, and that bug only is in affect on versions 1.13+, there really isn’t anything that needs to be done.
90% of the player base plays on 1.8-1.12.2, most people won’t run into this issue.
Players in 1.8-1.12.2 don’t see the player in the swimming animation like players in 1.13+, so it really isn’t that big of an issue.
The builders could add barriers, if they deem necessary, but most likely they won’t.
I’d recommend for yourself to switch to 1.8 when playing factions or KitPvP.

NegativeKB

Staff member
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
Pretty much as said above, KitPvP is 1.8 based. You're in 1.13. This glitch you're experiencing is only visual for you. If you want to fix this glitch, just switch to 1.8 up to 1.12

If you have any questions be sure to contact me via making a private conversation or by messaging me on Discord!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.