What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KitPVP is in need of some mods.

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
My suggestions could be Materializing, pwned, and some people in ACT timezones. I feel like KitPVP is lacking in the mod department, especially for regulars. Nursey_ is really the only one I've seen on in the past day or two.

Materializing

Lil Lazy Helper <3
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
Hi, I’m actually in the PST timezone, I’m just on at night because insomnia, but I do agree it would be nice to have more mods on at nighttime, though Rachel (RLShadowGirl or ItsJustShadow) is also on often at these times, as well as a few other staff. I hope some people in the right timezone apply soon.

Nibsz

Nibsz
Nibsz
Unless in vanish 100% of the time prisons never really see any staff members either which causes the chat to be chaos a lot.

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Do I need to apply again

Last edited:

Kwuffin

Diamond
Buttwarmth
Buttwarmth
Diamond
Honestly, playing Kit at night (Central European Timezone) is a hell.
40 players online, no staff members, and 4 hackers swarming me (and my kd dropped to 6.99 : (((((( )

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
When I used to play kit I found even playing kit late at night in eastern is horrible. Also, past 9 pm EST reports are almost never checked.

Carben and sara are one of the ones I see on later in the day.
Space needs to stop accepting random uk mods and start accepting in timezones that need it.
Do I need to apply again
your a little banned :(

Kaissa

vhyn
vhyn
When I used to play kit I found even playing kit late at night in eastern is horrible. Also, past 9 pm EST reports are almost never checked.

Carben and sara are one of the ones I see on later in the day.
Space needs to stop accepting random uk mods and start accepting in timezones that need it.

your a little banned :(
im EST and i feel insulted :(

Kaissa

vhyn
vhyn
but im EST and Its always good for me

Rust

Rust
Rust
id do a great job

EditedKB

EditedKB
EditedKB
Even the uk mods are barely on kitpvp. most of them just sit on skyblock or don't even come on. The only person i see on in west eu is joostagram and she goes on skyblock mostly.

TogepiMax

Togepi . Egg God . Second Egg . Second Panda God
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond

agreed. I am a us timezone dude and ive never been accepted ;(
also thx for telling me who now checks the apps

Even the uk mods are barely on kitpvp. most of them just sit on skyblock or don't even come on. The only person i see on in west eu is joostagram and she goes on skyblock mostly.
mods go where the players are.

AidenLikesPancakes

Banned lol
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
agreed. I am a us timezone dude and ive never been accepted ;(
you probably aren't a staff member for the following reasons.

-You are probably underage (the reason I believe this is because you made a society for minimods)
-you are a minimod
-you are immature
-you put "I JUST APPLIED WISH ME LUCK!!"

TogepiMax

Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
you probably aren't a staff member for the following reasons.

-You are probably underage (the reason I believe this is because you made a society for minimods)
-you are a minimod
-you are immature
-you put "I JUST APPLIED WISH ME LUCK!!"
- im 13, nearly 14, i made a society for minimods cause they were quite underrepresented
- true, but that's not really a bad thing to me
-i am mature
- yes, but that was months ago
- i currently cant apply cause im on a linux and i cant seem to get obs to download on linux
- also, you dont get accepted overnight. ProfessorSlimez said that she had applied over 10 times before she got accepted. I've only applied 5 times.

AidenLikesPancakes

Banned lol
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
- im 13, nearly 14, i made a society for minimods cause they were quite underrepresented
- true, but that's not really a bad thing to me
-i am mature
- yes, but that was months ago
- i currently cant apply cause im on a linux and i cant seem to get obs to download on linux
- also, you dont get accepted overnight. ProfessorSlimez said that she had applied over 10 times before she got accepted. I've only applied 5 times.
-ok fair point
-making a society for minimods is cringe and shows you are not ready for a staff position
-you are far from mature, you cried because you got banned for 1 hour and you didn't even recognise it. most people would be like "oh well, wont do that again" but you cried and acted like it was the end of the world.
-ok but that has nothing to do with saying "just applied wish me luck!!"
-I know that, professorslimez eventually got accepted because she is mature, nice and helpful, you aren't mature, idk if your nice or not ive only seen you in game a couple times and I haven't seen you be any help around the network. minimods are annoying and don't really help staff, as its there job to find and punish players, not yours and your cringe society of 12 year olds.

TogepiMax

Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
-ok fair point
-making a society for minimods is cringe and shows you are not ready for a staff position
-you are far from mature, you cried because you got banned for 1 hour and you didn't even recognise it. most people would be like "oh well, wont do that again" but you cried and acted like it was the end of the world.
-ok but that has nothing to do with saying "just applied wish me luck!!"
-I know that, professorslimez eventually got accepted because she is mature, nice and helpful, you aren't mature, idk if your nice or not ive only seen you in game a couple times and I haven't seen you be any help around the network. minimods are annoying and don't really help staff, as its there job to find and punish players, not yours and your cringe society of 12 year olds.
-idc if its cringe
-i cried cause i felt i would not get staff and that would be quite sad to me, and i was banned for thanking the staff using /report, and at the time i did not know it was bannable
- i guess i was asking for luck?
-well it seems you havent been on creative lately, explains why there are 10 players or less on there at any given time, also have you forgotten that the /report feature exists? it is a way for minimods to still report without the annoyance.
- also, i would like to ask, are you part of the toxic society?