What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KitPvP reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
Hey!

The time has come for KitPvP to reset. Some of you will remember the last time KitPvP 'reset' - it was just a map change and a stats reset, but players kept coins and kits. That will not be the case this time, along with a brand new map and some updates all statistics, coins and kits will be reset. This means everyone starts fresh, with just the default kits.

The reset will occur on Saturday November the 3rd at 5pm UK time!

This might frustrate some of the more experienced KitPvP players but we hope most of you welcome the challenge and the opportunity to strive for new goals, this will allow a new wave of players to join without feeling out geared by long time players. We also have new features coming to make KitPvP more enjoyable for everyone!

Changes:

- All kits, coins and stats will be reset. A fresh start for everyone!
- Adding a 60 second cooldown to /soup
- Randomly scheduled (secret shhh) events!
- A killstreak system with bounties, this means that the higher a killstreak someone has the higher their bounty will be - so if you kill someone with a super high killstreak you'll get a lot of coins!
- A BRAND NEW MAP

We're excited, more details to come in the next few days. We hope you're looking forward to it as much as we are, see you on Saturday!

Rumal

Rumal
Rumal
OOF

Pancakes

i cnat spel
Diamond
Iron
FallingPancakes
FallingPancakes
Diamond
cant wait this will be amazing!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yes, A Talking Rainbow Barfing Pancake With A Face, You Are Not Dreaming.

Last edited:

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
Hey!

The time has come for KitPvP to reset. Some of you will remember the last time KitPvP 'reset' - it was just a map change and a stats reset, but players kept coins and kits. That will not be the case this time, along with a brand new map and some updates all statistics, coins and kits will be reset. This means everyone starts fresh, with just the default kits.

This might frustrate some of the more experienced KitPvP players but we hope most of you welcome the challenge and the opportunity to strive for new goals, this will allow a new wave of players to join without feeling out geared by long time players. We also have new features coming to make KitPvP more enjoyable for everyone!

Changes:

- A killstreak system with bounties, this means that the higher a killstreak someone has the higher their bounty will be - so if you kill someone with a super high killstreak you'll get a lot of coins!
- A BRAND NEW MAP

We're excited, more details to come in the next few days. We hope you're looking forward to it as much as we are, see you on Saturday!
i want to die

benbsings

#SaveTheAmazon
Diamond
Iron
badstagram
badstagram
Emerald
Time for me to turn on my KA and anti KB

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
Rip the Strafe grind, but hype!

nehtptune

oz for president, jedandmac <3
Diamond
Gold
nehptune
nehptune
Diamond
Hey!

Changes:

- A BRAND NEW MAP

the map looks amazing! great job to all who worked on it. excited for the reset.

xDartz

I got heels higher den ur standards boo
Staff member
xDartz
xDartz
About time :d

zero

zerobrine011
zerobrine011
hehe been waiting for one of those changes for a while. cant wait for it to be in (may or may not involve soups)

ibalisticookie3

An Insignificant Person
Diamond
C00kiez
C00kiez
Diamond
looking forward to the new map but not liking how all the stats are being reset. i hope the reset goes well :)

Centurion

A D M I N
Diamond
Centurion
Centurion
Diamond
Woo, a kit reset will be great

Hydra

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
xHydragyrum
xHydragyrum
Rip me. Just started playing a week ago and have been grinding every day. This should be a fun new start anyway.

loveizzy

ocean always deeper than it seems
Gold
Iron
loveizzy
loveizzy
Gold
The new map looks incredible!

HugoDoesStuff

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Builder
Emerald
Diamond
HugoDoesStuff
HugoDoesStuff
Builder
Amazing! Can't wait for it to reset haha! That map looks gorgeous!

Joostagram

pas méchante et à des sentiments
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
hehe been waiting for one of those changes for a while. cant wait for it to be in (may or may not involve soups)
Soup cool down yeeeee buddy

Pokepal2602

Pokepal2602
Pokepal2602
Yay New Map

TheFoodie

sadz ;(
Diamond
Food1e
Food1e
Diamond
Time for me to turn on my KA and anti KB
Ez ban lol.
Really looking forward to this change. Ever since I joined it's been the same map. GG to all the amazing builders and devs that worked on this change. Gl everyone with the reset. I expect there will be a lot of ppl on next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.