What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KitPvP reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
Everyone is so hyped. I'm feeling extreme pain. All the grinding.. All the kills.. All the days spent dying for kitmaster.

~oPig~

depresso expresso 24/7
Diamond
Iron
crackspoon
crackspoon
Diamond
Everyone is so hyped. I'm feeling extreme pain. All the grinding.. All the kills.. All the days spent dying for kitmaster.
dude same, i'm pissed ab this

~oPig~

depresso expresso 24/7
Diamond
Iron
crackspoon
crackspoon
Diamond
Hey!

The time has come for KitPvP to reset. Some of you will remember the last time KitPvP 'reset' - it was just a map change and a stats reset, but players kept coins and kits. That will not be the case this time, along with a brand new map and some updates all statistics, coins and kits will be reset. This means everyone starts fresh, with just the default kits.

The reset will occur on Saturday November the 3rd at 5pm UK time!

This might frustrate some of the more experienced KitPvP players but we hope most of you welcome the challenge and the opportunity to strive for new goals, this will allow a new wave of players to join without feeling out geared by long time players. We also have new features coming to make KitPvP more enjoyable for everyone!

Changes:

- All kits, coins and stats will be reset. A fresh start for everyone!
- Adding a 60 second cooldown to /soup
- Randomly scheduled (secret shhh) events!
- A killstreak system with bounties, this means that the higher a killstreak someone has the higher their bounty will be - so if you kill someone with a super high killstreak you'll get a lot of coins!
- A BRAND NEW MAP

We're excited, more details to come in the next few days. We hope you're looking forward to it as much as we are, see you on Saturday!
@WelshAlex I am usually ok with the things you do to the server, even though people have basically turned you into a meme i have always kinda respected you but i do feel like this was a mistake. The only good thing ab this reset is the map, you are changing the things about kitpvp that made it popular in the first place, skycades /soup is already very unreliable so giving it such a long cool down will just make fights shorter and less fun because you are just giving the agro players a major buff and you are kinda neglecting the people that rely more on souping as a skill (aka 1/2 of the kills leader board).
Also not keeping kits is just wrong, because on kit when you buy a key you get a kit and by taking away that kit (that we basically paid for) you are kinda scamming the people that did spend their money on keys, Centurion brought up that on facs you can buy keys but that is different, because those keys give you items that you can lose by just playing or they give you in game currency so in a way thit is like trying to compare apples to oranges. All i ask is that you reconsider some of the changes! please -pigz

Last edited:

ItzTNT

ItzTNT
ItzTNT
wow
amazing stuff

Artistblock

Artistblock
Artistblock
Hey!

The time has come for KitPvP to reset. Some of you will remember the last time KitPvP 'reset' - it was just a map change and a stats reset, but players kept coins and kits. That will not be the case this time, along with a brand new map and some updates all statistics, coins and kits will be reset. This means everyone starts fresh, with just the default kits.

The reset will occur on Saturday November the 3rd at 5pm UK time!

This might frustrate some of the more experienced KitPvP players but we hope most of you welcome the challenge and the opportunity to strive for new goals, this will allow a new wave of players to join without feeling out geared by long time players. We also have new features coming to make KitPvP more enjoyable for everyone!

Changes:

- All kits, coins and stats will be reset. A fresh start for everyone!
- Adding a 60 second cooldown to /soup
- Randomly scheduled (secret shhh) events!
- A killstreak system with bounties, this means that the higher a killstreak someone has the higher their bounty will be - so if you kill someone with a super high killstreak you'll get a lot of coins!
- A BRAND NEW MAP

We're excited, more details to come in the next few days. We hope you're looking forward to it as much as we are, see you on Saturday!
/soup is getting nerfed???????????????
rip to all the strafe tryhards

IDownSyndrome

CyuBai
CyuBai
atleast let us keep our kits lolq

Matto

Professional Rand
Diamond
mcthew
mcthew
Diamond
Oh joy... They are giving the hackers an advantage. Smart!

P.S. If you want to say the staff ban hackers quick. No.

Sami

carfs
carfs
straight up. all my friends are SO pissed. they spent so much money on kits and keys and now they are restarting ALL of it. i never spent money in it but my friends bought all of their kits.

FredricksonMC

No
Diamond
Iron
Fredo__
Fredo__
Diamond
In my eyes it’s the same as factions you buys keys on that and it all gets reset but I can understand your frustration!

Silver

OfficialBird_
OfficialBird_
Noice

FluffySantaHat

Fluffy_Santa_Hat
Fluffy_Santa_Hat
Hell yes, love it sooooo excited thanks for the update WelshAlex and I'm sure the builder team as well thank you for making this erver great, keep up the good work!

Narwhalpeep

Juli
Diamond
Narwhalpeep
Narwhalpeep
Diamond
I don’t like the new soup cooldown cause as it is it already takes me like a minute to /soup bc of lag smh

Laturi

MrLaturi
MrLaturi
Excited about the new map and other new changes. It's still quite frustrating that everything will be reset.

Kwuffin

^ Who's this handsome guy ^
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
Unban me on November 3rd 2018 at 5pm thx bb

Fr tho, I'm so hyped. I've been waiting for a reset for a while now. My stats are crap XD

The 60 second cooldown on /soup will be a pain in the ass though, many people main strafe because they can soup fast. I can see lots of people use dubstep now which is a shame because I loved that KitPvP had multiple people using lots of different kits.
The only thing I could maybe see that would work is to make dub a bit more expensive.

Itsyaboii_Zac

Come Visit Me on, /server skyblock-g!
Diamond
ItsYaboii_Zac
ItsYaboii_Zac
Diamond
Wow, Awesome, should be lots of fun!

MeerkatMonkeyMan

MeerkatMonkeyMan
MeerkatMonkeyMan
OHYES looking forward to this! Will there be a purge style thing where hacks will eb allowed for the last 24 hours?

lukasam123

Reallukasgaming
Reallukasgaming
cool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.