Not open for further replies.

Negative

Developer
MVP
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
MVP
Hi, I would firstly like to apologize for the immense lag that happened on and after the reset of KitPvP, I did not expect it to be laggy at all as my testing grounds for Season 5 were not laggy at all, this totally blindsided me. Once again, I am sorry.

Anyways, I would like to gather feedback on stuff to improve for Season 6, my goal is to have another reset as summer starts so we all have the summer to grind and what not.

Thank you in advance if you wish to give your feedback! I will delete any/all non-feedback related posts.

Magickloon

idk
Diamond
Iron
BestFioraWorld
BestFioraWorld
Diamond
The reset was good, Liked the new hosting events and stuff, BUT PLEASE GET A BETTER ANTI CHEAT, I legit logged on after the reset and got b-hopped on like 20 times and I couldn't get a good kdr start of the season wtf, Like cmon man

MendtheMiner

mendthemooner
MVP
Diamond
MendtheMiner
MendtheMiner
MVP
for once I agree with magic, the autoban needs to be tweaked to not outright ignore people above 300ms and to instead increase the max vl before autobanning for example

(but the reset was great eric don’t sweat it and i’m sure cass will agree :))

Attachments

stonercanoe

Iron
Stoner2008
Stoner2008
Iron
From others around me's comments:
-laggy
-too many hackers
-Poor ac
-Not enough staff
I'll leave my thoughts once i am unbanned

Sit

Diamond
Sit
Sit
Diamond
Only bad thing is the actual pvp. Feels a lot worse than before, and I'd go so far as to say it's the worst pvp I've ever experienced. Everything from lag to kb, delayed hits, etc.. I've noticed a few times soup hasn't registered for me (exact same behaviour as on the previous kitpvp), but then others haven't complained of this so not sure what's up there.

Other than that, everything seems great. New maps good, events are cool.

Negative

Developer
MVP
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
MVP
Only bad thing is the actual pvp. Feels a lot worse than before, and I'd go so far as to say it's the worst pvp I've ever experienced. Everything from lag to kb, delayed hits, etc.. I've noticed a few times soup hasn't registered for me (exact same behaviour as on the previous kitpvp), but then others haven't complained of this so not sure what's up there.

Other than that, everything seems great. New maps good, events are cool.
Hi, yes, pvp is definitely something I will improve on for Season 6, I've already been looking into stuff early, so hopefully it will all go well in Season 6.

Regarding souping, I can assure you fixes have been made and the changes were noticed during alpha testing, which is great. The reason why you may not find a difference is this changed (I think) was mainly directed to people with lag issues because of the delay that they have, you're EU so you may find little to no difference. But for me, someone that's in NA, I instantly found a difference.

Fent

Fentamon
Fentamon
nerf barbarian and just remove diamond armor. Preferably just remove barbarian because it has no reason to exist.

A1xx

Brilliany
Brilliany

Dogy

Not a Moderаtor
Iron
Dogyy
Dogyy
Iron
Hi, I would firstly like to apologize for the immense lag that happened on and after the reset of KitPvP, I did not expect it to be laggy at all as my testing grounds for Season 5 were not laggy at all, this totally blindsided me. Once again, I am sorry.

Anyways, I would like to gather feedback on stuff to improve for Season 6, my goal is to have another reset as summer starts so we all have the summer to grind and what not.

Thank you in advance if you wish to give your feedback! I will delete any/all non-feedback related posts.
more events and what the fuck summers 6-7 months away...

Dogy

Not a Moderаtor
Iron
Dogyy
Dogyy
Iron
more events and what the fuck summers 6-7 months away...
and also kb why practice kb on a kitpvp server fix it ts shit

Jolt

JoltheAdporgY
JoltheAdporgY
removing strafe was supposed to increase playercount but all it did was kill it
I'd also like to mention that strafe was one of the very few viable kits that can compete against tank classes.

However, now that gank's sharpness has been reduced to 2 one must /soup 2-3 times in order to kill one player which is just unreasonable.

Last edited:

Fent

Fentamon
Fentamon
Now that most kits have more armor, such as dubstep having iron armor (which is completely stupid), it would make sense to give gank sharpness 3.

RunXC

runxc
runxc
NJ deleting my post. Deleting player feedback is 100% a great idea because obviously you staff know best with a playercount of 30 on the ENTIRE server a couple days after reset. Why the fuck do you even bother making these shitty threads if you cherrypick only what you like.

Negative

Developer
MVP
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
MVP
NJ deleting my post. Deleting player feedback is 100% a great idea because obviously you staff know best with a playercount of 30 on the ENTIRE server a couple days after reset. Why the fuck do you even bother making these shitty threads if you cherrypick only what you like.
How is deleting something that isn't feedback deleting player feedback? I deleted your post cause it wasn't feedback, it was just a comment, I'm not looking for comments, I'm looking for actual feedback. If you don't have feedback don't comment on this thread, it is the most simplest thing to do and some how people still don't follow it

Why do I bother to make a feedback post? Because I care? Because I want to make the server better? I'm a gamemode manager for a reason, I'm trying to fix my gamemode and make it the best it can be. How can I know what to fix without asking for feedback? And I know the forums, a lot of people like to post farm and comment on every single post even if they don't care about that topic, they just comment. Which is not the point of this thread, I'm looking for feedback only, not comments.

I don't cherrypick anything, if you actually give feedback I'll see it and consider it, it may not make it into the game but I see everything. You probably don't know that since I haven't seen you playing at all

RunXC

runxc
runxc
How is deleting something that isn't feedback deleting player feedback? I deleted your post cause it wasn't feedback, it was just a comment, I'm not looking for comments, I'm looking for actual feedback. If you don't have feedback don't comment on this thread, it is the most simplest thing to do and some how people still don't follow it

Why do I bother to make a feedback post? Because I care? Because I want to make the server better? I'm a gamemode manager for a reason, I'm trying to fix my gamemode and make it the best it can be. How can I know what to fix without asking for feedback? And I know the forums, a lot of people like to post farm and comment on every single post even if they don't care about that topic, they just comment. Which is not the point of this thread, I'm looking for feedback only, not comments.

I don't cherrypick anything, if you actually give feedback I'll see it and consider it, it may not make it into the game but I see everything. You probably don't know that since I haven't seen you playing at all
You decide what player feedback is? Sounds like cherrypicking to me. Bringing back strafe was a very legitimate suggestion because despite the taboo that you staff seem to have surrounding it, most everyone on the server either played or grinded for it because of its unique playstyle. Of course, I already explained that exact thing in the original post, albeit in briefer form, but I guess that doesn't matter because its only a "comment."
You know what it sounds like to me? You're doubling back. You didn't think you'd get called out and now you're scrambling for reasons to justify your delete having not considered the consequences before. You should give some more consideration to even the suggestions you don't initially like. You're not in a position not to. The real reason doesn't really matter, but I'm going to go ahead and assume the reason you deleted was because strafe has already been mentioned so many times, and you didn't want my comment starting another conversation on how strafe should be brought back. But have you ever considered that maybe all of those conversations are proof that strafe should be brought back? Soup isn't the same as it was. It's a dying gamemode. Most of the players you're looking to attract to the server at this point aren't going to be complete newbies but veteran soup players that are looking for soup servers still in operation. In that regard, strafe provides a unique and fun playstyle, achievable through grinding coins. But perhaps all this analysis is pointless anyways. After all, it's just a comment, right?

HowDepressing

Diamond
HowDepressing
HowDepressing
Diamond
You decide what player feedback is? Sounds like cherrypicking to me. Bringing back strafe was a very legitimate suggestion because despite the taboo that you staff seem to have surrounding it, most everyone on the server either played or grinded for it because of its unique playstyle. Of course, I already explained that exact thing in the original post, albeit in briefer form, but I guess that doesn't matter because its only a "comment."
You know what it sounds like to me? You're doubling back. You didn't think you'd get called out and now you're scrambling for reasons to justify your delete having not considered the consequences before. You should give some more consideration to even the suggestions you don't initially like. You're not in a position not to. The real reason doesn't really matter, but I'm going to go ahead and assume the reason you deleted was because strafe has already been mentioned so many times, and you didn't want my comment starting another conversation on how strafe should be brought back. But have you ever considered that maybe all of those conversations are proof that strafe should be brought back? Soup isn't the same as it was. It's a dying gamemode. Most of the players you're looking to attract to the server at this point aren't going to be complete newbies but veteran soup players that are looking for soup servers still in operation. In that regard, strafe provides a unique and fun playstyle, achievable through grinding coins. But perhaps all this analysis is pointless anyways. After all, it's just a comment, right?
Hi I missed you with ur foot clicking

J0NBE4R

Ex. Senior Bear Mod & Builder ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Diamond
helloitsjonnie
helloitsjonnie
Diamond
Once an event ends, put players back in their kits they had on prior to the event. Currently, once the event ends, it just sets us as default kit and half the time we jump in the arena and die easily without realizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.