What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KitPvP staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsChillinq

Chillinq
Chillinq
The management must look at KitPvP and make adjustments to how everything is operated. Even for the most obvious of hackers it takes at least 15 minutes for them to be banned. Want support in KitPvP? You're better off talking to a wall.

Staff shouldn't be giving people punishments for 'hackusating' when we don't even have an effective report system to use. PMing staff doesn't work as they are easily distracted and "miss" your message (even after being spammed 3x in a row...).

Solution: find proactive staff members that put reports over their own gameplay and get a report system that broadcasts a message to staff members when a player is reported.

Materializing

Lil Lazy Helper <3
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
1.)
Have you even played Skycade?
Talking to staff on KitPvP is easy, quick, and fun. They respond very quickly and I don’t know what you’re on about with that. Helpers are frequently on KitPvP to catch hackers and they respond super quickly to PMs and questions. This “talking to a wall” issue doesn’t exist.
2.)
Staff punish for excessive hackusating. That means that that player has been warned several times for it in the past and has repeatedly kept on violating the rule. It’s fair and will be kept as a rule.
3.)
Your point on Reports is ridiculous. Staff like @Joostagram or @ProfessorSlimez do reports VERY OFTEN. Reports on the forums are answered within a Max of a few hours when they are posted. It’s really fast.
4.)
That broadcasting thing? Horrible idea. Hundreds of reports are posted a day - staff would be flooded. Plus, staff might accidentally respond to the same post at the same time.
All in all these suggestions sound like they’re made by someone who hasn’t played KitPvP for a long time. Staff are efficient and good at what they do. Let them be.

ItsChillinq

Chillinq
Chillinq
1.)
Have you even played Skycade?
Talking to staff on KitPvP is easy, quick, and fun. They respond very quickly and I don’t know what you’re on about with that. Helpers are frequently on KitPvP to catch hackers and they respond super quickly to PMs and questions. This “talking to a wall” issue doesn’t exist.
2.)
Staff punish for excessive hackusating. That means that that player has been warned several times for it in the past and has repeatedly kept on violating the rule. It’s fair and will be kept as a rule.
3.)
Your point on Reports is ridiculous. Staff like @Joostagram or @ProfessorSlimez do reports VERY OFTEN. Reports on the forums are answered within a Max of a few hours when they are posted. It’s really fast.
4.)
That broadcasting thing? Horrible idea. Hundreds of reports are posted a day - staff would be flooded. Plus, staff might accidentally respond to the same post at the same time.
All in all these suggestions sound like they’re made by someone who hasn’t played KitPvP for a long time. Staff are efficient and good at what they do. Let them be.
Please log on now. You'll notice the amount of questions that are going unanswered. Duckowap has sat on the server for the past hour taking at least 15 minutes to ban hackers. He ignores everyone's questions and lets members answer them.

The "talking to a wall" issue is 100% valid. You may possibly be in a different timezone that me because I've never seen Joostagram on.
The only staff member that I have seen that actively answers questions is ProfessorSlimez, and even at that he prefers PvPing than catching hackers.

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
The management must look at KitPvP and make adjustments to how everything is operated. Even for the most obvious of hackers it takes at least 15 minutes for them to be banned. Want support in KitPvP? You're better off talking to a wall.

Staff shouldn't be giving people punishments for 'hackusating' when we don't even have an effective report system to use. PMing staff doesn't work as they are easily distracted and "miss" your message (even after being spammed 3x in a row...).

Solution: find proactive staff members that put reports over their own gameplay and get a report system that broadcasts a message to staff members when a player is reported.
1.) You spam a staff member, even if its a player report, they will continue to ignore it
2.) Catch someone hacking, record it and report it on the forums
3.) Staff can't pay attention to everyone, usually its like 4 people for every 1 staff online on KitPVP
4.) Your broadcast idea - not worth it, thats how staff's chat gets spammed - there's an AAC notification when people hack anyway
5.) Hackusating punishments are only given when excessively spammed. If you hackusate, you will usually get a warning, but staff will look at it anyway.
6.) Have fun talking to a wall to get help, actually play the game and enjoy it. Lots of staff are constantly watching (@Joostagram, @Bcof) as well as tons of helpers.

Quit complaining about stuff that is irrelevant and doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Materializing

Lil Lazy Helper <3
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
Please log on now. You'll notice the amount of questions that are going unanswered. Duckowap has sat on the server for the past hour taking at least 15 minutes to ban hackers. He ignores everyone's questions and lets members answer them.

The "talking to a wall" issue is 100% valid. You may possibly be in a different timezone that me because I've never seen Joostagram on.
The only staff member that I have seen that actively answers questions is ProfessorSlimez, and even at that he prefers PvPing than catching hackers.
Duckowap is a SINGLE HELPER trying to ban hackers, reply to questions and PMs at the same time. Give the poor dude some space.
He’s not taking a while, there are likely many hackers and people he must respond to.
Joostagram is very active, you don’t see her because you don’t *play*.
Stop picking on the staff. They do their work very well and I can see you haven’t been on long enough to tell that.
And ProfessorSlimez is a she.

ItsChillinq

Chillinq
Chillinq
Duckowap is a SINGLE HELPER trying to ban hackers, reply to questions and PMs at the same time. Give the poor dude some space.
He’s not taking a while, there are likely many hackers and people he must respond to.
Stop picking on the staff. They do their work very well and I can see you haven’t been on long enough to tell that.
And ProfessorSlimez is a she.
I've actually never even seen you on? I've been playing every day for the past week at least 5 hours a day. I've been playing all day today and never once seen your name. You don't know what's been happening if you haven't been on.

Thanks

AstroStqr✧

Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Most staff are in /v anyway, but they are still there @ItsChillinq

AstroStqr✧

Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
I've actually never even seen you on? I've been playing every day for the past week at least 5 hours a day. I've been playing all day today and never once seen your name. You don't know what's been happening if you haven't been on.

Thanks
Apparently you don't play enough to see people on. I've seen @Materializing on practically every day

AstroStqr✧

Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
So they are there but aren't doing anything? Thanks for clarifying.
If they are in /v its just means players can't see them. They still work, they have to manage chat, staff chat, discord, forums. You can't expect them to do what you ask right at that momnet

ItsChillinq

Chillinq
Chillinq
If staff are on even in /v then why are questions going unanswered and hackers flying around the map?

Materializing

Lil Lazy Helper <3
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
Most staff are in /v anyway, but they are still there @ItsChillinq
This is very true

Thanks
I am active on KitPvP, Creative, Skyblock-G, and Prisons. I’m on a ton of gamemodes at once and have a different time zone than you.
So they are there but aren't doing anything? Thanks for clarifying.
Staff do so much work, you have no idea.

AstroStqr✧

Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
If staff are on even in /v then why are questions going unanswered and hackers flying around the map?
Hackers aren't always free. At most its like 10 minutes because a staff member is busy at that certain point in time.

ItsChillinq

Chillinq
Chillinq
Staff do so much work, you have no idea.
A helpers job is to help players and ban hackers. I completely understand. When they are missing every single question? Surely it doesn't take 15 minutes to catch a hacker and answer one question?

ItsChillinq

Chillinq
Chillinq
Hackers aren't always free. At most its like 10 minutes because a staff member is busy at that certain point in time.
Have you played today? Hackers have been on for at least 15minutes at a time before being recognised by staff & then it takes another 5 minutes for them to be banned. Solely because staff prefer playing than moderating.

Materializing

Lil Lazy Helper <3
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
There is ONE HELPER ON KITPVP. GIVE HIM A BREAK.
I bet you if I got on there would be barely any questions. Stop complaining. We all know staff do their job.
If you could put a freaking screenshot in the post, MAYBE we could understand more.

ItsChillinq

Chillinq
Chillinq
There is ONE HELPER ON KITPVP. GIVE HIM A BREAK.
I bet you if I got on there would be barely any questions. Stop complaining. We all know staff do their job.
If you could put a freaking screenshot in the post, MAYBE we could understand more.

https://gyazo.com/a2b967de00e85063b07bf0c453960d05

Another opinion^.

Staff are only just logging in now. It's 5PM BST. Why has ONE helper been on the entire day?!

AstroStqr✧

Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Have you played today? Hackers have been on for at least 15minutes at a time before being recognised by staff & then it takes another 5 minutes for them to be banned. Solely because staff prefer playing than moderating.
No. They have to make sure it is actually hacking and that it is a legitimate hacker and not lag. If it is a hacker, they have to dupeip them to make sure they aren't ban evading. Many steps are taken to ensure a ban is correct

Materializing

Lil Lazy Helper <3
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
Status
Not open for further replies.