What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kitpvp tips for someone who bad at pvp

Realtra

so ive played kitpvp for a while and i have a weird setup where i use the Q button to sprint and i dont use hotkeys, so
i need some advice and tips in order to get better at pvp and what some of the best kits there are to practice using.
anything suggested will be appreciated!

Go on practice servers often and just like try to improve ig. Dubstep is a good kit to kinda get better with imo bc it is somewhat strong.

You use scroll wheel to soup o.o

You use enchanted gold apples to be lit. Sorry that was awful...

thom

Lucifer⛥
Diamond
so ive played kitpvp for a while and i have a weird setup where i use the Q button to sprint and i dont use hotkeys, so
i need some advice and tips in order to get better at pvp and what some of the best kits there are to practice using.
i mean yea but alternatively you could just hack

Tips n tricks

1. Get toggle sprint
2. Master the art of w-tapping
3. Get dubstep
4. Go ham

I have a similar set up to you, but my sprint is r.
I find that if you use an FPS-Boosting client which does NOT give you an unfair advantage (e.g. Hyperium) helps a lot. I understand that they are not for everyone, but I do believe that they help.
Apart from that, practise PvP with your friends, get a texture pack if you don't have already, and just don't rage.
You will have good days and bad days at PvP. I say to not focus on PvP as it isn't always relaxing especially if you're against a hacker.
I hope this helps. :)

Birthdate

Using better kits wont make u better at pvp just download a hack called wurst it's a really good ghost client undetectable <3 gl on ur journey to be better at pvp

1. if someone is better than you then they're hacking
  2. remember to think of excuses before you start
  3. just say that minecraft only registers 5 cps if someone says your cps is bad
  4. ask people to 1v1 on a different server (velt is usually a good choice as everyone says "velt eu/us rn bruv")
  5. if they accept the challenge then say that you're banned
  6. if you get banned you can retire, you're officially a mineman
  7. if you hackusate someone dont say "omg admins staff help xxlegitminemanxdxx is hacking ka help!" say something like "legit mineman" after they kill you
  8. never compliment someone on their pvp skills
  9. say "L" or "ez" if you kill someone
  10. if you kill someone known shout "XBOX RECORD THAT" and upload it to YouTube titled "WE KILLED THE BEST PVPER ON THE SERVER (EMOTIONAL)"
  11. if you kill a staff member then you're good
  12. if somebody calls you trash just say "no u". they'll have to uninstall after that.
  13. remember you're a sweaty mineman pvper so nobody is your friend... except the people who are better than you, they're your friend so they dont kill you
  14. become friends with the staff so that if someone is hacking you can get them banned
  15. using hacks gives you an advantage
  16. if someone hackusates you say "LOL" and then follow with "ss me im legit"
  17. never say "rocked", say "railed" or "raped"
  18. c0mbos while a/d strafing make you look cooler
  19. if somebody straightlines you, say "lol you only straightline because you cant aim"
  20. shout "MR3MS!!!!!!" when you get away from someone with 1 pot/soup
enjoy

Kai

when you need to soup, scroll and hold right click, so you get as much soup you'll need.

5BeanBurritos

YouTuber
Diamond
  1. if someone is better than you then they're hacking
  2. remember to think of excuses before you start
  3. just say that minecraft only registers 5 cps if someone says your cps is bad
  4. ask people to 1v1 on a different server (velt is usually a good choice as everyone says "velt eu/us rn bruv")
  5. if they accept the challenge then say that you're banned
  6. if you get banned you can retire, you're officially a mineman
  7. if you hackusate someone dont say "omg admins staff help xxlegitminemanxdxx is hacking ka help!" say something like "legit mineman" after they kill you
  8. never compliment someone on their pvp skills
  9. say "L" or "ez" if you kill someone
  10. if you kill someone known shout "XBOX RECORD THAT" and upload it to YouTube titled "WE KILLED THE BEST PVPER ON THE SERVER (EMOTIONAL)"
  11. if you kill a staff member then you're good
  12. if somebody calls you trash just say "no u". they'll have to uninstall after that.
  13. remember you're a sweaty mineman pvper so nobody is your friend... except the people who are better than you, they're your friend so they dont kill you
  14. become friends with the staff so that if someone is hacking you can get them banned
  15. using hacks gives you an advantage
  16. if someone hackusates you say "LOL" and then follow with "ss me im legit"
  17. never say "rocked", say "railed" or "raped"
  18. c0mbos while a/d strafing make you look cooler
  19. if somebody straightlines you, say "lol you only straightline because you cant aim"
  20. shout "MR3MS!!!!!!" when you get away from someone with 1 pot/soup
enjoy
this is why i love this account

Don't just fight randoms all the time and don't team with everyone who is as good or better than you. Fight decent players and you will become better.

This is what I do.

1. Get Dubstep
2.Download togglesprint
3.w tap
4.If you want to practise aiming go to gapple
5.Jitter or butterfly click!