???

Kitpvp

Worthiy

Worthiy#6666 UWU
Diamond
Worthiy
Worthiy
Diamond
I haven't been playing kit pvp for very long. I started off as a faction player and was bad at pvp and that's when i moved over to kitpvp. I first started playing kitpvp around the middle of that cave map ( ya know the last "good map") and back then kitpvp was actually really fun there was always a large amount of players, there was no timer on /soup, there were alot of good players that ppl could fight and improve with ( i fought opigz and readyplayerone and thats how i got decent) but after that map ended all the big names quit or got banned theres maybe 5 good pvpers that actually play pvp now and on a good day there 20 people online if were lucky. Kit and in my opinion skycade is getting boring, there's like nothing good about pvping anymore. There's no comp with LB, PING BTW IS HORRIBLE, and everyone want to team everyone. All im saying is bring back the old map or make one similar, take off the timer for /soup, maybe move the server in between eu/uk and na so everyone gets around the same ping, and idk maybe listen to the people when they complain about kit because trust me it isn't just me. But idk just a suggestion ;)

All the people that have been here with me from the beginning
offbrand
NegativeKB- you actually dont kb its crazy
Readyplayerone
Mr_Ducky_Duck
Katnaya
Ka9
UnBlatant
Birbi
Orpz
Faster

Sorry if i forgot you ded tired rn so yea.

sorry for the rant just dont want skycade to die

Oh yea and helpers watch the false bans lmao. k bye

Oinkie oof

oof moment
Diamond
Iron
PastaInTheToilet
PastaInTheToilet
Diamond
smh im good.... jk i actually suck dont take me seriously...
yeah with the moving host thing could definitly be moved and such cause... i forget wut my ping used to be with the old host but still lots of people want it moved so.. yea... but mabye the soup thing could be reduced... anywyas
+1 but making a new map might be hard lol

D

Deleted member 585

start a petition!

Negative

Developer
MVP
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
MVP
LOL I literally don't take kb, cuz I fat cheat, oui?

Btw to correct you there's like 40 people on on a good day, 30+ is average I would say

Last edited:

Duckowap

Gamer
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Diamond
We have a legacy map on atm which isn't that bad, it may be from before you played but it's honestly the best kitpvp map in my opinion.

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
I just noticed this thread and I’m offended you forgot me!

Jk

But due to the school year being active and not many vacations are going on there’s going to be a drop in kit players

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.