What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KitPVP

B3nnett_B

The Weeb (come on make that a suffix)
Diamond
Iron
B3nnett_B
B3nnett_B
Diamond
Not sure if I'm just an idiot for not getting this but, to me, the prices for kits in KitPVP seem almost impossible to reach without a large time investment. Kits cost anywhere from 3.5k to like 24k, and the absurdly expensive "kit master" kit costs a total 721,750 as you need all other kits.

Not sure if I don't understand but it seems you only gain about 15 coins per kill. Does it increase as your killstreak increases or no?

Materializing

rand since 18/12/17 - Laike#0901
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Diamond
Hi there!
There are actually a few ways to get coins, but I can assure you kit prices are high for a reason.
Skycade’s a gamemode server, which means most gamemodes on it will require you to grind for hours on hours to make progress.
Kitmaster is a goal in KitPvP, and yeah, it’s hard to reach, but that’s for a good reason. We don’t really want a bunch of people who’ve just barely started the server running around with it!

As for coins, there’s a few ways you can get them. Killing people is pretty much the main way, but you can also kill people with win streaks to gain more coins, and assisting in a kill also gives you coins.

Hope that made sense!

Matty

xMatty
xMatty
you get more coins the higher your ks is and you start to get a lot on a high ks

also its pretty easy to get coins

B3nnett_B

The Weeb (come on make that a suffix)
Diamond
Iron
B3nnett_B
B3nnett_B
Diamond
Hi there!
There are actually a few ways to get coins, but I can assure you kit prices are high for a reason.
Skycade’s a gamemode server, which means most gamemodes on it will require you to grind for hours on hours to make progress.
Kitmaster is a goal in KitPvP, and yeah, it’s hard to reach, but that’s for a good reason. We don’t really want a bunch of people who’ve just barely started the server running around with it!

As for coins, there’s a few ways you can get them. Killing people is pretty much the main way, and the amount of coins you receive doesn’t increase with your win streak, but you can also kill people with win streaks to gain more coins, and assisting in a kill also gives you coins.

Hope that made sense!
Guess that makes sense.

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
tl;dr for what the bts stan 2 post above me said

you can gain coins/kits from:

-killing