What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kolours_ Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolours_

Kolours_
Kolours_
IGN: Kolours_
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). Server
Punished by: Joostagram
Reason: Alt Limit
Date of punishment: 10/09/19

Reason:
Hi, sorry for the delay on my ban appeal, I would like to appeal for a ban for exceeding the alt limit. I would like to get unbanned because I really fancy playing on this server, I have spent years on this community, and its a place where I could have some fun with friends. I would like to say I have used 4 accounts but I have used them once in my life back in 2017, since then I have only been using my main which is, Kolours_ and Alt Belidorm. I have however had an experience around a few years back where I used an account that wasnt mine for a day and I did get banned, but I explained and got it appealed. I am just confused because I have used 4 accounts, but maybe the account I used a few years back when I got banned was counted into my alt limit. I just want to clarify again that after 2017 I have only used my main and my Belidorm account. I'm sorry If I have offended the rules but If you can take this appeal into consideration I would really appreciate it,and promise not to repeat the same mistake. Thank you!

-Kolours_

Attachments

Luukjah

Your dad
Staff member
Luukjah
Luukjah
DM me the accounts you'd like to be unbanned (just to be certain)

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.