scousah

meatloefof
Diamond
Iron
zKoro
zKoro
Diamond
Hello.

Well, it's been some great months everyone. I've met so many great people and it's been an absolutely amazing experience, within the community and on the staff team. Unfortunately, I've recently been losing a lot of interest in Skycade and I don't really enjoy playing any longer, which is why I'm quitting the server. I would ping some people for thank you's, but there's so many people and don't want to make people sad, so you know who you are.

I know some people won't miss me, and I completely understand, I have my downsides :) But overall, I'm going to miss you all, thank you so much to the people that have made my experience on Skycade positive and fun. I might speak in the Discord every now and again, and I do want to see the Skygrid Release. Although apart from that, this is my departure. I might come back one day, but that's only for the future to be aware of.

Again, thank you all so much for this amazing experience, you all are the best <3 <3

Last edited:

YS8

Diamond
YS8
YS8
Diamond
Good luck in the future <3 said it before but I really liked you as a mod

PigMatt

Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
RIP <3

Hope to cya around!

MelissaWDS

Resigned 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 ✦
Diamond
MelissaWDS
MelissaWDS
Diamond
I will miss you Koro, stay safe on future endeavours <3

Kwuffin

Fulltime pain in the ass
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
Bye Mr. Nice Handwriting

LuqDude

weeeeb
Iron
LuqDude
LuqDude
Iron
Good luck in the future, sad to see so many good staff members leaving but it is what it is. Sad to see you leave still

Xechro

skycade influencer
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
sad gamer moment

One less staff member to harass me on skycade weekly

ohLaike

Professional Procrastinator
Diamond
Gold
ohLaike
ohLaike
Senior Moderator
Peace out qt <3 been a fun ride

Beaverman1

I make videos
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
awww bye Koro

we will keep in touch though

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Diamond
Iron
inbreedingisgood
inbreedingisgood
Diamond
koro, we barely talked to eachover, but you seemed like a cool guy. good luck with the future, hope its great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.