Not open for further replies.

adam_is_ugly

Emerald
Diamond
Iron
iisure
iisure
Emerald
I Joined the Skycade server 2 years ago in 2017. Here I am today wondering where all that time went. 2 years of loving friends and great accomplishments, but...there’s a dark side. I’ve been bannned and muted countless times on this server, and last night I recently discovered I was perm banned, as heartbreaking as it feels. I expected it, not because I feel guilty, but because i was reported by the person that has been harassing me for the past week now, and that name is AmazingPiggy. He and an MVP named BomberDab have sent me messages upon messages of disrespectful comments. I’ve appealed and have not been respected by any of the staff. I have reason to believe joostagram, the one that denied my appeal, and denied my report for harassment from AmazingPiggy did not even read my words. A simple “denied, locked” is not enough for a server. Staff are bias and terribly rude which you can’t respond to without getting muted. Having spent my own money on this server for it to be taken away from me is the worst that could happen. I know I've spent at least $100 on this server, if not more. I'll soon delete all Discord contacts that I have made from Skycade and will only accept kind messages. If I get any mean or disrespectful comments from anyone on Discord I will block you. Before I end this off, I would like to point out some amazing people I met.

@Sombu
@AstroStqr✧
@MomTookMyVape
@Bubble1118
@OEO226
@Oinkie oof
@Yraw
@_B3ar
@Steve1Killer
@Argonyte
@Shadowgamersix
@Loaf_OfBread
@Rosemary
@xTornado
@Aratiss
@Beaverman1
@cjshanks

v Information about the AmazingPiggy dilemma v

Examples of Harassment:
My Appeal: https://skycade.net/threads/_sure-ban-appeal.17345/

AmazingPiggy's report that resulted in my ban: https://skycade.net/threads/_sure.17342/

My Report On AmazingPiggy: https://skycade.net/threads/amazingpiggy.17344/

Ofc my birthday is in less than 2 weeks...
Contact Me: sure#1546

Before you say "Rand" I was Island top 3 on Skyblock before being banned and am one of the richest people on smp.
#Freesure

Last edited:

MarvelDC

Skyblock Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
Developer
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Developer
With a poor history, consisting of Malicious Hacks, Targeted Disrespect, there a high probability of being denied. We do respect other players and their appeals. Keep in mind, it was also Lenoraa's opinion, with Joostagram replying with their opinion (if it was the case.)

Unless it's disrespectful, we don't punish for it. It has been like that for years, whether you like it or not. It is not because of staff bias, it is the rules and the guidelines all staff have to follow. From what I see from the screenshots, they are rude, however, from our standards, they are not punishable.

So before you leave off on a bad note, please understand we are here to moderate Skycade, but also being fair to everyone, even if it is AmazingPiggy or you.

Sage

ghostly sage plant <3
MVP
Diamond
GhostlySage
GhostlySage
MVP
Wish you good luck in life <3 I'm sorry you're leaving on a bad note and I wish we had spoken more, but you do seem like a nice human

Pug

skSky
skSky
Sorry to hear this happened, I don't really know you and I'm *sure* (I'll go home) the feeling's mutual. But I hope that life takes you on the right path c: (Happy Birthday btw)

MomTookMyVape

MomTookMyVape
MomTookMyVape
It is unfortunate that I have to continue Skyblock alone now due to you getting banned for the most ridiculous reason I've seen.

I'll miss you man, we made some great memories.

With a poor history, consisting of Malicious Hacks, Targeted Disrespect, there a high probability of being denied. We do respect other players and their appeals. Keep in mind, it was also Lenoraa's opinion, with Joostagram replying with their opinion (if it was the case.)

Unless it's disrespectful, we don't punish for it. It has been like that for years, whether you like it or not. It is not because of staff bias, it is the rules and the guidelines all staff have to follow. From what I see from the screenshots, they are rude, however, from our standards, they are not punishable.

So before you leave off on a bad note, please understand we are here to moderate Skycade, but also being fair to everyone, even if it is AmazingPiggy or you.
(OPINION INCOMING)

Skycade Moderation overall needs a new change. The policies that Moderators follow is so outdated and just horrible for a Minecraft server that's also trying to be a proper business. There is no proper warning system and you'll get banned or muted on the spot off just a simple report that doesn't include the full details. The rules are so vague to the point I was banned at one point for something that was not listed on the rules. Simply put, I can't follow a rule that I'm unaware of. This is not how you keep a community, but how to rid of one.

To add on to that, some of the Skycade Staff team are incredibly immature and childish whether in-game or on the forums. I'm not going to sit here and say you can't have fun moderating, but Skycade is a business, and you represent it. The acts that some of the Moderators commit just shine Skycade in a bad light, personally speaking. I do accept that some Skycade Staff are actually mature and helpful, but most are just uhh. yeah. I'll leave it at that

"Keep in mind, it was also Lenoraa's opinion, with Joostagram replying with their opinion" Moderator Lenoraa and Senior Moderator Joostagram should be considering _sure's ban in an unbiased and professional manner, and not with their opinion on how they think of the player.

Moderator @Lenora is also teamed with AmazingPiggy on Skyblock, so some sort of bias had to be involved as she dealed with cases against _sure made by AmazingPiggy.

_sure was banned for entities on the minimap. There are multiple reasons on why this is completely retarded, but it is the rules and I'm not here to dictate that. I'm here to mention; what's the point of appealing at all if you're going to get hit with a, "Try again in one month for possible reduction. Denied"

If you're wrongfully banned or in this case, a little accident by _sure, why should you have to wait one month?

I literally made a thread about a month ago or something about the "/rules" command being broken and they still have yet to fix it. If you want people to obey and acknowledge the rules, then at least put the effort to adjust the command.

The Skycade Staff application is also incredibly easily (although I failed so yikes) and anybody who is known in the community can just slip in real quick and pass the process - which is not good in some instances.

Now, that being said, I will gladly go around targetting people in Skyblock, disrespecting them, and stalking their videos and or live streams and get any sort of evidence that can get em banned as in this case, nothing happened to AmazingPiggy.

Last edited:

AmazingPiggy

/tpa amazingpiggy for a raid!!!
Diamond
AmazingPiggy
AmazingPiggy
Diamond
I Joined the Skycade server 2 years ago in 2017. Here I am today wondering where all that time went. 2 years of loving friends and great accomplishments, but...there’s a dark side. I’ve been bannned and muted countless times on this server, and last night I recently discovered I was perm banned, as heartbreaking as it feels. I expected it, not because I feel guilty, but because i was reported by the person that has been harassing me for the past week now, and that name is AmazingPiggy. He and an MVP named BomberDab have sent me messages upon messages of disrespectful comments. I’ve appealed and have not been respected by any of the staff. I have reason to believe joostagram, the one that denied my appeal, and denied my report for harassment from AmazingPiggy did not even read my words. A simple “denied, locked” is not enough for a server. Staff are bias and terribly rude which you can’t respond to without getting muted. Having spent my own money on this server for it to be taken away from me is the worst that could happen. I know I've spent at least $100 on this server, if not more. I'll soon delete all Discord contacts that I have made from Skycade and will only accept kind messages. If I get any mean or disrespectful comments from anyone on Discord I will block you. Before I end this off, I would like to point out some amazing people I met.

@Sombu
@AstroStqr✧
@MomTookMyVape
@Bubble1118
@OEO226
@Oinkie oof
@Yraw
@_B3ar
@Steve1Killer
@Argonyte
@Shadowgamersix
@Loaf_OfBread
@Rosemary
@xTornado
@Aratiss
@Beaverman1

v Information about the AmazingPiggy dilemma v

Examples of Harassment:
My Appeal: https://skycade.net/threads/_sure-ban-appeal.17345/

AmazingPiggy's report that resulted in my ban: https://skycade.net/threads/_sure.17342/

My Report On AmazingPiggy: https://skycade.net/threads/amazingpiggy.17344/

Ofc my birthday is in less than 2 weeks...
Contact Me: sure#1546
first of all mate i just like to point out how you're the one saying i "harassed" but you told me to "die in hell" which resulted in one of your mutes, https://skycade.net/threads/skyblock-scumbags.16932/. Irony...
Also i would like the point out that the reason that your report on me wasnt accepted because i didnt break any rules. Quit being salty and reporting me for nothing. Also cya not really going to miss ya.

adam_is_ugly

Emerald
Diamond
Iron
iisure
iisure
Emerald
Cya buddy i'll "miss you" !!!!!
Are you gonna reply like that for Minecraft? You're so selfish and am so disrespectful. You're an MVP! You should be nice to all people so you can at least show that you didn't just use mommy's credit card for that rank. I'll get MomTookMyvape to do everything he can to get you and AmazingPiggy muted or banned.

xChocobear

Map Art Maker, Random, Idiot
Diamond
Iron
ILikeDogz
ILikeDogz
Diamond
welp OOF

xChocobear

Map Art Maker, Random, Idiot
Diamond
Iron
ILikeDogz
ILikeDogz
Diamond
welp OOF

adam_is_ugly

Emerald
Diamond
Iron
iisure
iisure
Emerald
Cya buddy i'll "miss you" !!!!!
do you have to make fun of people on minecraft because you can't do it in real life, because that would make a whole lot more sense.

Crazy Mazy

CrazyMazyYT
CrazyMazyYT
Ok, I don’t see how you would get an unban for a player disrespecting you, you used illegal mods. Had you maybe been toxic to AmazingPiggy in a response to their harassment it would be different. I don’t see how using illegal mods is justified by harassment

adam_is_ugly

Emerald
Diamond
Iron
iisure
iisure
Emerald
Ok, I don’t see how you would get an unban for a player disrespecting you, you used illegal mods. Had you maybe been toxic to AmazingPiggy in a response to their harassment it would be different. I don’t see how using illegal mods is justified by harassment
This Isn't an appeal, I'm not trying to justify my punishment. I'm just stating what has happened in the past days leading up to this.

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Bye Adam, hope to see you on discord!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.