What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LOL So many Cheaters

Fluffymossy

Unhealinq
Unhealinq
Guys u wont believe. Skycade is falling apart slowly.Well known players are cheating lol
Heres a list.
CoHutt: Awaiting report. (Unfair Advantage)
Miamy: Banned (Unfair Advantage)
YOLQ: Banned (Unfair Advantage)
What is skycade sometimes. it really needs a anticheat. Look at all this. everyone is just cheating. Im not gonna stop looking at people.
If you think someone is cheating. Reply here with their Discord, Forum Name and IGN. Ill look into them. This is just ridicuous

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
FingersAreWet
FingersAreWet
Emerald
Miamy is only well know becasue he is cheating and staff dident ban him

YOLQ hacks everyone knows that

who is CoHutt lol

Last edited:

NZEcho

NZEcho
NZEcho
I agree that at some times there are quite a few cheaters, and yes some people are quite good at 'closet cheating.' However a lot of staff team do an amazing job and without them there definitely would be a lot more hackers. They also do a great job of making sure that they keep up to date with the reports that players made.

But I still agree that a better anti-cheat needs to be looked into, or at least a better cheat detection that can alert staff members better.

Last edited:

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Skycade has an issue with cheaters. I have never heard of CoHutt.

You have a list of 1 person who needs to be banned, not really proving your point here.

Skycade currently has the anticheat AAC

Fluffymossy

Unhealinq
Unhealinq
People are so stupid. Why report a guy cheating when ur doing it urself. So many just upload videos of not onle the other guy cheating but them too.

Fluffymossy

Unhealinq
Unhealinq
Skycade currently has the anticheat AAC
AAC cant even block infinite reach. Skycade should get a anticheat called fiona

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
AAC cant even block infinite reach. Skycade should get a anticheat called fiona
Fiona isnt good anymore since it was open sourced its become trash

Fluffymossy

Unhealinq
Unhealinq
Fiona isnt good anymore since it was open sourced its become trash
Ok then, get sloth anticheat. yeah it has bypasses. But the staff can ban those small amount of bypassers

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Ok then, get sloth anticheat. yeah it has bypasses. But the staff can ban those small amount of bypassers
Honesty they should just either make their own or get Kauri but Kauri costs a shit load for a permanent purchase

Kwuffin

no
Diamond
_____________yes
_____________yes
Diamond
CoHutt is so bad LOL
Miamy is known because he hacked
YQLQ ???

Fluffymossy

Unhealinq
Unhealinq
yolq is strafe kit hes bad

Terpoint_yt

CoHutt
CoHutt
Currently the report on me has been denied. After me and three other people reviewed the footage, we determined that the first hit was from an arrow, and the second hit was legit, but because him and I was moving, plus the frame rate made it look strange

Fluffymossy

Unhealinq
Unhealinq
Currently the report on me has been denied. After me and three other people reviewed the footage, we determined that the first hit was from an arrow, and the second hit was legit, but because him and I was moving, plus the frame rate made it look strange
That hit can never be legit.

As i say. No lag or server ping can increse the size of a player hitbox. No moving, FPS or anything. Just Admit to Cheating. Make my life easier

Terpoint_yt

CoHutt
CoHutt
Why would I admit to cheating, if I don’t cheat? That seems kinda unfair

Terpoint_yt

CoHutt
CoHutt
Also I don’t know why you have a problem with me, but clearly in the video, after those strange hits, I get close to two other peoples hitboxes, but I never hit them, how do you explain that

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
FingersAreWet
FingersAreWet
Emerald
Also I don’t know why you have a problem with me, but clearly in the video, after those strange hits, I get close to two other peoples hitboxes, but I never hit them, how do you explain that
you can make hitboxes bigger and smaller

Terpoint_yt

CoHutt
CoHutt
Yes you can, but i dont, plus how would i do that in a middle of a fight? Even if i did have the hitbox multiplier install (I dont) why would i record and upload footage that mods are going to see while using it?

DabOnDatCheese

Not Toxic
MVP
Diamond
DabOnDatCheese
DabOnDatCheese
MVP
Yes you can, but i dont, plus how would i do that in a middle of a fight? Even if i did have the hitbox multiplier install (I dont) why would i record and upload footage that mods are going to see while using it?
Get off forge, step 1

Terpoint_yt

CoHutt
CoHutt
I have forge and labymod, forge is awsome

TheCryptic

Fake Helper
TheCryptic
TheCryptic
That hit can never be legit.

As i say. No lag or server ping can increse the size of a player hitbox. No moving, FPS or anything. Just Admit to Cheating. Make my life easier
Actually the f3+b hitboxes aren’t actually hitboxes but instead collision boxes. The real hitbox is approx 1/10th of a block bigger in the clip the first hit was actually an arrow and the second could be an arrow or legit since it was within 1/10th of a block from the hitbox