What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LOL So many Cheaters

Terpoint_yt

CoHutt
CoHutt
If you go right after the "Hacking" that i supposedly did, if you go frame by frame, you can see me and one other guy kill him, then i attack the guy that helped me, not knowing he was a friend, and i dont actually hit him anywhere throughout the animations, untill my courser is in the middle of his body..

Terpoint_yt

CoHutt
CoHutt
also here is my tired attemt at explaining it

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
You forgot Worthiy how dare you

ibalisticookie3

An Insignificant Person
Diamond
C00kiez
C00kiez
Diamond
You might want to include yourself on that list now. And I oop!

Birthdate

Birthdate
Birthdate
People cheating is what gives the owner content

AidenLikesPancakes

Bedrock Miner
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
imagine hacking like just get better at pvp

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Just gonna say that the Anticheat idea has been suggested way too many times for us to now realize they’re not spending money on something that they can’t profit off of. Only time they’ve gone and fixed bugs that needed to be fixed if they affected the players in a major way, but if hackers aren’t online all the time technically people aren’t affected that much. Which is a bad way of thinking of it, but it’s how it seems to go.

Terpoint_yt

CoHutt
CoHutt
I’m Just gonna say it’s kinda ironic that you started this thread, complaining about hackers, @Fluffymossy when you just got perm banned for hacking..... dont accuse people of hacking when you hack yourself

RoyalFishDude

KingSalmonThe1st
KingSalmonThe1st
Skycade staff are incompetent buffons who dont know what the block reach is.
I also have a ss of Viking think it was 4 blocks when he was moderator but im looking through my files to find it.
!.png !!!!!!!!!!!.PNG

Last edited:

Chypre

Chypre_
Chypre_
For every player that the staff fail to ban, 10 more are found and dealt with appropriately. A lot of these incidents can occur due to "problem times", when there aren't enough staff around and by the time staff can attend to the situation, the incident has come and gone. Staff require explicit evidence and most of that evidence is acquired first-hand. Yes, mistakes have been made, but I don't think that should discredit the good work that has been done.

EditedKB

EditedKB
EditedKB
For every player that the staff fail to ban, 10 more are found and dealt with appropriately. A lot of these incidents can occur due to "problem times", when there aren't enough staff around and by the time staff can attend to the situation, the incident has come and gone. Staff require explicit evidence and most of that evidence is acquired first-hand. Yes, mistakes have been made, but I don't think that should discredit the good work that has been done.
And here we have a perfect example of a staff apologist. According to this one, every action taken by staff will be justifiable in some convoluted way. Staff can do no wrong in this one's mind as staff are physically perfect beings on a higher plane of existance. It doesn't matter if they are faced with hard-hitting evidence of a staff member saying something dumb or doing something dumb, they'll simply refer to their notepad document and give a bland, ambiguous, cookie-cutter response that sounds fancy, but is complete BS.

TheCryptic

Fake Helper
TheCryptic
TheCryptic
And here we have a perfect example of a staff apologist. According to this one, every action taken by staff will be justifiable in some convoluted way. Staff can do no wrong in this one's mind as staff are physically perfect beings on a higher plane of existance. It doesn't matter if they are faced with hard-hitting evidence of a staff member saying something dumb or doing something dumb, they'll simply refer to their notepad document and give a bland, ambiguous, cookie-cutter response that sounds fancy, but is complete BS.
I’ll argue this one doesn’t sound fancy tbh, he just added random numbers and brought nothing more to the table

EditedKB

EditedKB
EditedKB
I’ll argue this one doesn’t sound fancy tbh, he just added random numbers and brought nothing more to the table
I'd have to agree

SubatomiX

iiLogan
Diamond
Gold
iiLogan
iiLogan
Diamond
imagine getting banned for autosoup and then complaining there are hackers on 🤡