What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LOL So many Cheaters

Terpoint_yt

CoHutt
CoHutt
imagine getting banned for autosoup and then complaining there are hackers on 🤡
The other way around, it’s imagine complaining about hackers, then getting banned the next day for auto souping. He started this thread Saturday, October the 5th, and got banned Sunday October the 6th.

SubatomiX

iiLogan
Diamond
Gold
iiLogan
iiLogan
Diamond
The other way around, it’s imagine complaining about hackers, then getting banned the next day for auto souping. He started this thread Saturday, October the 5th, and got banned Sunday October the 6th.
Right, that's what I was meant to type, my bad. :3

Chypre

Chypre_
Chypre_
Looking at their punishment history, they seem to be rather entitled and spiteful. I'd take the bet that they hacked to test the waters out of the spite of the mods, only for it to backfire with a perm ban.

Orange

Alex (Quit)
Diamond
OrangeArrow
OrangeArrow
Diamond
People who say staff do an amazing job when it comes to banning cheaters are lying to themselves. Nothing regarding the anticheat or bans has been changed in years and it clearly reflects on the player count.

Yes

Planet - swooshhh
Diamond
JustMossad
JustMossad
Diamond
People who say staff do an amazing job when it comes to banning cheaters are lying to themselves. Nothing regarding the anticheat or bans has been changed in years and it clearly reflects on the player count.
Every word carved in stone.

Fluffymossy

Unhealinq
Unhealinq
I’m Just gonna say it’s kinda ironic that you started this thread, complaining about hackers, @Fluffymossy when you just got perm banned for hacking..... dont accuse people of hacking when you hack yourself
Im looking into it as it was a false ban

im noob lol!

bacon21000
bacon21000
It’s not a false ban. You’re a cheater which contradicts this whole thread you made. It’s not possible to eat and refill soup that perfectly, especially when you’re in a hurry. You couldn’t even replicate it in your video on single player which goes to show that you cheated. Also it’s very easy to inject a client or use macros on badlion client. I used to be a god souper and myself and I was never able to do that.

Chypre

Chypre_
Chypre_
I’d argue it could be possible, just got to wait and see what comes out of it.
Maybe, but it would be ludicrous for a person to be able to do that without a tool.

I might also point out that at one point in the evidence video, you see the classic autosoup sign of a soup being put in the first slot, being consumed within a few frames, and being immediately replaced. You could maybe rationalize the rest of the video, but that is impossible without the use of a tool such as a hack client and macro.

T2NAF1SH

I grind skyblock kills
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Emerald
CoHutt isn't hacking lmao

TheCryptic

Fake Helper
TheCryptic
TheCryptic
Maybe, but it would be ludicrous for a person to be able to do that without a tool.

I might also point out that at one point in the evidence video, you see the classic autosoup sign of a soup being put in the first slot, being consumed within a few frames, and being immediately replaced. You could maybe rationalize the rest of the video, but that is impossible without the use of a tool such as a hack client and macro.
I just rewatched the video and yes it does look like really sketchy but I sometimes myself do the 1 soup thing when I get hit and pushed away. If we had them in the frame it would of been easy to tell for 100%

Last edited:

im noob lol!

bacon21000
bacon21000
I just rewatched the video and yes it does look like really sketchy but I sometimes myself do the 1 soup thing when I get hit and pushed away. If we had them in the frames it would of been easy to tell 100%
dude go to yt and click the , on your keyboard

Chypre

Chypre_
Chypre_
I just rewatched the video and yes it does look like really sketchy but I sometimes myself do the 1 soup thing when I get hit and pushed away. If we had them in the frame it would of been easy to tell for 100%
What do you mean? How do you eat a soup and then replace it in your hotbar only a few frames after? That would require you already have your inventory open, and you can't eat soup with your inventory open.

TheCryptic

Fake Helper
TheCryptic
TheCryptic
What do you mean? How do you eat a soup and then replace it in your hotbar only a few frames after? That would require you already have your inventory open, and you can't eat soup with your inventory open.
When I get hit far away I take the opportunity to refill that 1 soup, besides it woulfn’t make sense it was classic as since they only did it in 1 instance. was it suspicious, yes but It might be legit.