D
E
.net
???

Looking for a Faction!

Lockback

Lockback
Lockback
Hello, It's your friendly carpenter Lockback!

I'm looking to apply/join a clan where I would be able to show my values such as making bases, finding raids, making friends, etc.

I've played Minecraft Factions since early 2012 and would like hopefully become a loyal/trusted member wherever I can. :D

Some details:

- I'm 17 turning 18 in November.

- I would like to join a Faction that is somewhat large with people who understand the basics of factions and is possibly well-known on the Server.

- My Discord: Lockback#5272

PS. For further information about me contact me on Discord.

thendermanSlime

kazooboi
kazooboi

I'm looking to apply/join a clan where I would be able to show my values such as making bases, finding raids, making friends, etc.

I've played Minecraft Factions since early 2012 and would like hopefully become a loyal/trusted member wherever I can. :D

Some details:

- I would like to join a Faction that is somewhat large with people who understand the basics of factions and is possibly well-known on the Server.

there (might) be a season reset soon.
i think i still own the kazoo fac im not sure i do kitpvp when im on

All4MC

Is Short
Emerald
Diamond
All4MC
All4MC
Emerald
Usually factions recruit on their own discords if you do /f who <faction name> most of the bigger factions have a discord server linked where you could apply for them.

thendermanSlime

kazooboi
kazooboi
Usually factions recruit on their own discords if you do /f who <faction name> most of the bigger factions have a discord server linked where you could apply for them.
oh i didnt kniw that kazoo dosent have one i swear im gonna give it away,
u seem kool do u want kazoo faction?
im just bad at facs i claimed the fac name, recriuted, and left for kit

zonc

coffee
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Zoncc
Zoncc
Emerald
season ends end of september so there isn't much point, but aom might be making a cheeky comeback heheh

All4MC

Is Short
Emerald
Diamond
All4MC
All4MC
Emerald
oh i didnt kniw that kazoo dosent have one i swear im gonna give it away,
u seem kool do u want kazoo faction?
im just bad at facs i claimed the fac name, recriuted, and left for kit
I don't need a faction, I already have one but thanks though. And yeah most factions do have discord servers or atleast the bigger factions do and they usually recruit on their discord and make people apply because just letting anyone in is making sure you got the right people fit for your faction and easier to moderate the new rule added this season about not recruiting VPN evaders.

Desendinq

Desending
Desending

Some details:

you started playing factions at 9?

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.