What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lost 2 mil of lunar stuff because you guys don't do good restarts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KickLouis

KickLouis
KickLouis
Your IGN: KickLouis

Where is the bug happening? (Factions, Skyblock, Discord, etc.): Skyblock

Brief description of the bug: Okay, So today as most of the other days I was just playing at your server. I was making a melon farm at my alts island (KickLouisAlt) when suddenly without ANY broadcasts the server restarted. At that moment I was standing on a grass block and when 30 MINUTES later the slow server finally restarted everything was fine. For about a minute. I started to fly to place some dirt blocks down then when only 20 people joined again (including me) the server crashed/restarted again. Without ANY broadcast. Then when the slow server finally restarted after another 20 minutes. I logged in and was dead. I didn't even fall from the sky. I was just dead .

So now the following things are lost:
Lunar boots
Lunar Leggings
Lunar Chest
Lunar Pickaxe
Sacred Pickaxe
Lunar Spade
Lunar Axe

Video/photo proof: https://gyazo.com/8f5043c2fe346471e9c53c8de03e9683

Owh yeah and 1 more thing...
I demand my stuff back

Chazzagram

King Dingus of Dongus
Gold
Iron
ChazzagramFTW
ChazzagramFTW
Gold
Without proof of lost items they can't be recovered by staff.

KickLouis

KickLouis
KickLouis
Yeah buddy, How would I have made god dame proof. My items were already gone! All the possible made proof is sent.

Chazzagram

King Dingus of Dongus
Gold
Iron
ChazzagramFTW
ChazzagramFTW
Gold
Yeah buddy, How would I have made god dame proof. My items were already gone! All the possible made proof is sent.
Sorry but I'm just letting you know that staff won't make exceptions unless you have proof you had those items.

KickLouis

KickLouis
KickLouis
Yeah it wasn't pointed to you but to the staff

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Thanks for reporting this bug - the Skyblock server unexpectedly had some crashes, and the developers tried to fix it.
It's hard work trying to get everything running well without any hitches, unfortunately, you had problems due to this. We cannot compensate you since you do not have proof of those items. You could be lying, we don't know.

Locked - sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.