K
Y
C
A
D
E
.net
???

Make /1v1 Command enabled, for people (not just ranks)

GANGMEMBERPOTS

disneypixel
disneypixel
so basically, the /1v1 command is only enabled for donators & staff. I think they should enable it for everyone, and make it a bit more fun to duel everyone, friends, family, everybody you know on skycade

it would be fun, if the 1v1 command was enabled for everyone.

Thanks!

Pots (GANGMEMBERPOTS)
Owning a Practice Minecraft Server (Lovin' skycades anticheat)

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Removing it is removing one of the few things ranks have. It’s fun for only ranks and it makes is special! [-1]

MrSwalbert

Former Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Diamond
Removing it is removing one of the few things ranks have. It’s fun for only ranks and it makes is special! [-1]
I have to agree with this. Ranks don't have enough as it is, in my opinion. Taking the perk of /1v1 would devalue the rank. At the end of the day, anyone can take part in 1v1s, standard players just can't start them.

ohLaike

Professional Procrastinator
Diamond
Gold
ohLaike
ohLaike
Senior Moderator
Honestly /1v1 is like the only reason people get ranks anymore. It’s a fun command, yes, but it’s a perk for ranks that people will actually spend money for. If we made it for all, sales would probably drop drastically.

nehtptune

oz for president, jedandmac <3
Diamond
Gold
triniteh
triniteh
Diamond
1v1 should be just for ranked players, to make the ranks more "special." You can always 1v1 your friend in the KitPVP gamemode.

scousah

meatloefof
Diamond
Iron
zKoro
zKoro
Diamond
Hey there!

As stated by @Materializing, sales and donation contributions would most likely drop significantly, which means that the server can't necessarily improve without the donations. -1

I hope that this has been helpful

Have a nice day!

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Diamond
Iron
what_the_dogdoin
what_the_dogdoin
Diamond
so basically, the /1v1 command is only enabled for donators & staff. I think they should enable it for everyone, and make it a bit more fun to duel everyone, friends, family, everybody you know on skycade

it would be fun, if the 1v1 command was enabled for everyone.

Thanks!

Pots (GANGMEMBERPOTS)
Owning a Practice Minecraft Server (Lovin' skycades anticheat)
the thing that makes the 1v1 command special is that it is a rank for donators, like 1v1 is one of the main reasons that people buy ranks on the server, if they were to make it a thing for everyone there sales would drop.

if they made it for everyone everyone who had a rank would of wasted there money.

prchica2

prchica2
prchica2
The 1v1 command isn't needed. If you really want it, buy a rank. If it's not worth the money for you, just don't buy the rank. The ranks (as well as other things) are how Skycade makes money, if they take /1v1 away from ranks the sales wouldn't be as good (as @PigMatt , @MrSwalbert , @Materializing , @nehtptune , @Staplaumo , and @AidenLikesPancakes said). This could possibly lead to the shutdown of the server, since not as many people would be buying the ranks. The cosmetic items, such as ranks, help Jack and the Devs get money to keep the server running. [-1]

Last edited:

Nofame

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
p2w. pls gib me free 1v1

ANewHope

Hello There
Staff member
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
This is the only thing I bought my rank for. It makes it so much more worth it.

EddieStobart

I love you I think
Diamond
Gold
Elytras
Elytras
Diamond
Hey there!

As stated by @Materializing, sales and donation contributions would most likely drop significantly, which means that the server can't necessarily improve without the donations. -1

I hope that this has been helpful

Have a nice day!
do you write this on every post or something lol.
But to the topic, having 1v1 command only available to ranks makes it feel special and more fun to play! -1

CowBelly_21

Diamond
CowBelly_21
CowBelly_21
Diamond
thats a key reason for getting a rank

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.