What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Make a cheaper suffix

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXTheCrispyXx

CrispyReebag
CrispyReebag
Make a suffix that's £1.50-3.00 on Skycade so that it is affordable for all.

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
Make a suffix that's £1.50-3.00 on Skycade so that it is affordable for all.
Good suggestion, i like it. Wouldn’t it be a bit rubbish than the 5 pound ones?
Even with a sale, the normal suffixes are like 3 pounds. If you want it more affordable wait until a sale is on.

Sound_Wreaking

Soundz__
Soundz__
I agree because a suffix is 5.57€ or something. I would like to see cheaper suffixes too even with sale its still expensive idk.

thom

Lucifer⛥
Diamond
vThom
vThom
Diamond
i feel like the only people agreeing are young kids without jobs - i dont mean that in a mean way but £5.75 is legit nothing, you should be able to afford it and if not, wait until sales like bcof said

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
Our suffixes cost the same as your average McDonalds meal, and though we understand that not everyone has money to spare I think it's a fair price - and it doesn't effect your Skycade experience.

Sound_Wreaking

Soundz__
Soundz__
Thb thats true
Our suffixes cost the same as your average McDonalds meal, and though we understand that not everyone has money to spare I think it's a fair price - and it doesn't effect your Skycade experience.
Thb thats true. The only thing is when you pay with EUR its a uneven number like 5.57 or for Ironrank 20.38 or something i know u cant change that.

Snow

snoww
snoww
Sadly the 420 suffix sold for 4.20 won't be returning

Snow

snoww
snoww
Affect*

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
adding on to this, you don't need a suffix, it does nothing to the game play.

Suffixs are cheap, i had to pay double because i am from Canada. If you cant' afford it then don't buy it. it would be unfair for the people who bought suffixs for more money. [-1]

doomkonb

Hated And Smoothed are my adoption parents.
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
A bit post farmy i must add.

Suffixes dont effect your experience, If you want to look cooler buy a name colour cough you dont need to buy one, just carry on as you are

Shadow

ShadowCat8
ShadowCat8
u probably just got a strike for post farming gg

i dont think that would really make sense since all suffixes are cheap af already

Honeydewharibo

Born and raised in nigeria
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron

i dont think that would really make sense since all suffixes are cheap af already
£5-£7 for some letters? hmmm I don't really think it is I know I cant say much as I have a suffix but I do think its pricey

Shadow

ShadowCat8
ShadowCat8
£5-£7 for some letters? hmmm I don't really think it is I know I cant say much as I have a suffix but I do think its pricey
its slightely pricey but not insane , if it was 1 dollar than what would it be? just 1 letter, oh wait there already are 1 letter/character ones

Snow

snoww
snoww

#STFU

Funny Pan

Happy, Healthy, Funny
Diamond
FunnyPan
FunnyPan
Diamond
I mean a cheaper suffix would be nice but as Welsh Alex said they are already cheap, plus Skycade needs a lot of money to run the server since becoming non pay-2-win, so Skycade needs that suffix money so they can, as Jack said run the server and support the staff

Snow

snoww
snoww
wow you are mature by post farming AGAIN and then disliking everything including my statuses and posts on here!
Don't post farm, NOW I've disliked all your posts young Jarry

Status
Not open for further replies.