What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Make kitpvp fun ! ! ! ! ! !

Smoothed

Smoothed#0183
Iron
Smoothed
Smoothed
Iron
since there has been a lot of updates happening to kitpvp recently, I thought this would be a good suggestion, I have had this thought since last map because I kinda had to play on new accounts all the time, anyways the starting kits are trash, I know that its supposed to be like that because you're supposed to progress your way up and that, but all the other players on kitpvp have kits and there is nothing a new player/alt can do to actually get to the next stage with a positive kd lol, I just want the archer kit to have a tag feature, for anybody that doesn't know what this is, its basically where you can tag somebody with an arrow (only in the archer kit) and they get an archer mark for about 10 seconds where a player can deal increased damage to the player that is tagged, it means that archer is actually fun to play and not to mention skycade is the only server that I have seen that has an archer kit without this feature, (archer doesnt just mean a bow lol) this was in skycades kitmap so i assume its not that hard to put in, please consider adding this as kitpvp will be a lot more fun with it, and also then I can ruin people on alts

@Taon2 @dwayne @WelshAlex

DabOnDatCheese

Not Toxic
MVP
Diamond
ShelbyIsBestGirl
ShelbyIsBestGirl
MVP
you think skycade can add this?...... LOOOOOOL THEY DON'T GOT THE DEVS FOR IT!

Smoothed

Smoothed#0183
Iron
Smoothed
Smoothed
Iron
you think skycade can add this?...... LOOOOOOL THEY DON'T GOT THE DEVS FOR IT!
LOL nah it was in kitmap even though at the start they messed it up to the point where the tagged people got 1 tapped LOL #ButtoningTopKills1

Kwuffin

If you do anything, you might as well do it good.
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
I kinda like that archer thing you're talking about, the only people I see use archer are people that just joined the server and don't have any kits.

Steve1Killer

Le Sigh
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Leprechaun
Steve1Leprechaun
Diamond
Yeah, if that was in the archer kit I would try using it a bit more (but not be like the annoying people who bowspam(you know who you are)) instead of maining a kit like gank or tank (which while they are nice kits I like the bow kits)

Smoothed

Smoothed#0183
Iron
Smoothed
Smoothed
Iron
Yeah, if that was in the archer kit I would try using it a bit more (but not be like the annoying people who bowspam(you know who you are)) instead of maining a kit like gank or tank (which while they are nice kits I like the bow kits)
it doesnt really matter that they bowspam if its limited to 1 archer mark, meaning it would be much more effective to tag them once and then use your sword to finish them, bowspamming isnt that useful

Materializing

Professional Procrastinator
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
I like the tag idea, and I do agree that the starter kits are way too easy - but I would also argue that it’s actually pretty easy to hold your own in chance kit. Still, +1 because I know not a lot of pvpers are as good

Smoothed

Smoothed#0183
Iron
Smoothed
Smoothed
Iron
I like the tag idea, and I do agree that the starter kits are way too easy - but I would also argue that it’s actually pretty easy to hold your own in chance kit. Still, +1 because I know not a lot of pvpers are as good
literally it doesnt matter how good at pvp you are, using any of the 3 starter kits its impossible to maintain a good ks because theyre literally 2 taps

Materializing

Professional Procrastinator
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
literally it doesnt matter how good at pvp you are, using any of the 3 starter kits its impossible to maintain a good ks because theyre literally 2 taps
Well to be fair I’m pretty sure none of the beginners are going to kill streaks, just coins for better kits. Plus it’s pretty easy if you can soup well

Smoothed

Smoothed#0183
Iron
Smoothed
Smoothed
Iron
Well to be fair I’m pretty sure none of the beginners are going to kill streaks, just coins for better kits. Plus it’s pretty easy if you can soup well
doesnt matter if u want kill streaks but its just about not dying lol