What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Make Skycade great again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ked

Kedlund
Kedlund
Since there is a down time on 2 weeks, there is time to fix the problems i see on the faction server. I know that skycade want to be their own thing and have their own concept but i don't see the problem with making the existing things better. These are some things i'd like so see for season 11!

- Cannon plugin, if you have a base with lava/water walls +1 regen you are basically never going to get raided with how the cannons works today. Cannons
will play a big part of next season since it will be spawner based, this will force factions to raid each other to climb the f top and as i see it this is
not possible with how the cannons operate on the server today.

- Cost to mine spawners, this is a thing that could add more action to raiding and making force raiding possible (if a legit cannon plugin is added), as
a faction getting raided you will have to choose to ether spend your hard earned money to mine your spawner or get out and defend them. I believe this will
make for some exciting team fights and the raiding part more exciting.

- Sell hoes, this is a good feature as it is, but it could do with some improvements. If i would sell my chests today i would need to buy 10 sell hoes to
sell everything, i believe there should be a sell hoe with unlimited uses or at least more uses, this hoe could be a great price from ether crates or koth.

- Glitching, every faction knows how easy it is to get glitched. I don't know why skycade dont have the feature where u "cant pearl to a safe location"
instead you get stuck in a block and it's easy to glitch up a base this way.

- Claims, i believe skycade should add more claims to every faction and at the same time make lava disappear from explosions. Lava/water walls are a pain
to go through and with how the cannons work today they are impossible to get through if you have enough.

- Crates, the crates have basically looked the same since the start of skycade. Some boring kits, money and a meh new item. I believe it could be really fun
and exciting to rework the crates and even make a new rare crate that's only obtainable from ether the regular crates or koths.

- Custom enchants, Custom enchants are a fun way to really work for your gear and really make dying "hurt" on your time/money, atm the custom enchants are
really boring and there is no way to counter the enchants, a fight where u constantly get hit back get slowness and withered is not a fun fight. If you have
enchants like this i believe there should be a way to counter the enchants at least but i would actually prefer enchants that replace the pots such as speed 2
fire res etc

- hoppers, make hoppers not craftable for a harder grind and less lag on the server since you will be more careful how you place and use them.

- /f commands, a fun way to spice up a faction is by adding different /f command such as /f warp which is really convenient for the faction, /f upgrade i believe this could be a really cool way to upgrade your faction with example more claims/dmg reduction in claimed land/sell bonus etc.

- Printer, printing on skycade is a nightmare, ghost blocks everywhere and you get kicked if u dont use the slowest settings, i know skycade want to be
their own thing and not copy other servers but the /printer command is a really good command that put you in gmc when u type / printer and your inventory is empty, you are not able to perform any commands or break blocks that you didn't place when you were in /printer mode, what this does is bypassing the anti cheat
to printing and the blocks you use in /printer will be charged from your account, this mean you don't need to fill your inventory up with blocks every 10 min.

Thats all i got folks, hope this wont get ignored.

Sobby

ContactUs
ContactUs
I agree but let me reserve this spot before I go into farther detail.

edit: I've been gone for too long

Last edited:

rk0660

Staff member
Diamond
rk0660
rk0660
I’ve already made a suggestion thread regarding the cost to mine spawners :p

For the other suggestions, I’m definitely wanting to see a better Printing system - right now, I cannot use it without getting kicked or the blocks being placed ridiculously slow.

iiRyRy

ItsRy_
ItsRy_
These are some great suggestions. I especially like the /f commands and a crate rework. Make skycade great again! :D

wilmerxkr

wilmerxkr
wilmerxkr
Since there is a down time on 2 weeks, there is time to fix the problems i see on the faction server. I know that skycade want to be their own thing and have their own concept but i don't see the problem with making the existing things better. These are some things i'd like so see for season 11!

- Cannon plugin, if you have a base with lava/water walls +1 regen you are basically never going to get raided with how the cannons works today. Cannons
will play a big part of next season since it will be spawner based, this will force factions to raid each other to climb the f top and as i see it this is
not possible with how the cannons operate on the server today.

- Cost to mine spawners, this is a thing that could add more action to raiding and making force raiding possible (if a legit cannon plugin is added), as
a faction getting raided you will have to choose to ether spend your hard earned money to mine your spawner or get out and defend them. I believe this will
make for some exciting team fights and the raiding part more exciting.

- Sell hoes, this is a good feature as it is, but it could do with some improvements. If i would sell my chests today i would need to buy 10 sell hoes to
sell everything, i believe there should be a sell hoe with unlimited uses or at least more uses, this hoe could be a great price from ether crates or koth.

- Glitching, every faction knows how easy it is to get glitched. I don't know why skycade dont have the feature where u "cant pearl to a safe location"
instead you get stuck in a block and it's easy to glitch up a base this way.

- Claims, i believe skycade should add more claims to every faction and at the same time make lava disappear from explosions. Lava/water walls are a pain
to go through and with how the cannons work today they are impossible to get through if you have enough.

- Crates, the crates have basically looked the same since the start of skycade. Some boring kits, money and a meh new item. I believe it could be really fun
and exciting to rework the crates and even make a new rare crate that's only obtainable from ether the regular crates or koths.

- Custom enchants, Custom enchants are a fun way to really work for your gear and really make dying "hurt" on your time/money, atm the custom enchants are
really boring and there is no way to counter the enchants, a fight where u constantly get hit back get slowness and withered is not a fun fight. If you have
enchants like this i believe there should be a way to counter the enchants at least but i would actually prefer enchants that replace the pots such as speed 2
fire res etc

- hoppers, make hoppers not craftable for a harder grind and less lag on the server since you will be more careful how you place and use them.

- /f commands, a fun way to spice up a faction is by adding different /f command such as /f warp which is really convenient for the faction, /f upgrade i believe this could be a really cool way to upgrade your faction with example more claims/dmg reduction in claimed land/sell bonus etc.

- Printer, printing on skycade is a nightmare, ghost blocks everywhere and you get kicked if u dont use the slowest settings, i know skycade want to be
their own thing and not copy other servers but the /printer command is a really good command that put you in gmc when u type / printer and your inventory is empty, you are not able to perform any commands or break blocks that you didn't place when you were in /printer mode, what this does is bypassing the anti cheat
to printing and the blocks you use in /printer will be charged from your account, this mean you don't need to fill your inventory up with blocks every 10 min.

Thats all i got folks, hope this wont get ignored.
+1

AmazingPiggy

/tpa amazingpiggy for a raid!!!
Diamond
AmazingPiggy
AmazingPiggy
Diamond
Cost to mine spawners -1
hoppers not craftable -1
Lava being broken by tnt -1
Everything else +1

LiiBa

ultraLightt
ultraLightt
Cost to mine spawners -1
hoppers not craftable -1
Lava being broken by tnt -1
Everything else +1
So.. If its a spawner based f top next season you wont basically lose anything, if spawners are free to mine.
and lava water walls are so bugged that it makes raiding impossible, thats why lava should be able to be broken by tnt.

Duckowap

Gamer
Staff member
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
How is that a useless post? We are just telling that we agree with him.
  • Do not farm posts. A post is farmed if it does not contribute to a conversation. This includes but is not limited to replying to a thread with something like “I agree!” - just like the post you agree with and move on.

LiiBa

ultraLightt
ultraLightt
  • Do not farm posts. A post is farmed if it does not contribute to a conversation. This includes but is not limited to replying to a thread with something like “I agree!” - just like the post you agree with and move on.
Lol shut up

Ked

Kedlund
Kedlund
Lmao who cares about ”post farming”, a commenr bumps the thread up so more people can see it. I dont see +1 as a useless comment but a way to after with the person who made it and bump the post up for others.

Smoothed

Smoothed#0183
Iron
Smoothed
Smoothed
Iron
Lol all you lot chatting poo to a helper just because you know Alex backs you, its been a rule for time lads dont say +1 idiots man

Sobby

ContactUs
ContactUs
Then why don't you crack down on the "im quitting" threads

they don't contribute to discussion at all, need I also mention most of the replies are 2-3 words as well?

blatant staff bias if you ask me

iiRyRy

ItsRy_
ItsRy_
Then why don't you crack down on the "im quitting" threads

they don't contribute to discussion at all, need I also mention most of the replies are 2-3 words as well?

blatant staff bias if you ask me
yup.
Edit - Sorry, my response needs to be more than 3 words, hopefully this cuts it o-o

Gatsby

Diamond
Gatsbo
Gatsbo
Diamond
Take away slowness and withering on swords and axes please, makes pvp so boring

+1 to everything like all points apart from giving more power they already increased it for s10, points are mostly informative but I wouldnt be optimistic with any of them. Last time someone with knowledge of cannoning tried to talk to alex with valid points he told them they don't know how to cannon so good luck

Liking the title lol, as if skycade was great in the first place.

AmazingPiggy

/tpa amazingpiggy for a raid!!!
Diamond
AmazingPiggy
AmazingPiggy
Diamond
So.. If its a spawner based f top next season you wont basically lose anything, if spawners are free to mine.
and lava water walls are so bugged that it makes raiding impossible, thats why lava should be able to be broken by tnt.
Just raid when they are offline lol not that hard

LiiBa

ultraLightt
ultraLightt
Well, how many bases you have raided/attempted? The point is that lava water walls make raiding impossible even tho they might be offline. And if mining spawners would cost money it would bring a new way to raid people aka force raiding.

Ked

Kedlund
Kedlund
you are obviously missing the point, making spawners cost money will bring a whole new factior to raiding. you can force raid someone and dont have to worry about not getting anything out of it, ether they lose money or you will get spawners if they cant patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.