What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

March Creative Build Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

OoftTayla

OoftTayla
OoftTayla
Builder: OoftTayla
/p h Avniss_2002

Hey! Im Tayla,
I know this build looks more medieval than the theme spring, but my build has a bit of a backstory. I watched a movie called 'tulip fever' a while back and it gave me some inspiration. It was based on true advents back in the 17th century in spring. It was called tulip mania, a period in time where this rare flower was the talk back then, people had obsessions over the flower, traveling far away just to pay serious amounts of money for it. by 1620 the price of the tulips were already rising to incredible levels, some cost the prices of houses. While people in pubs and in the docks just waiting to see this flower. Only the richest could afford them.

Anyway! for my build, I've decided to build it with inspiration from the movie and the interwebs of this so-called tulip mania. There is a boat with tulips heading two and from the docks. People inside betting on the flower and on the hill a spring-like garden with garden beds of tulips. With little birds, chicks, turtles and detailed aesthetics.
As for my build, its on my alt account, Avniss_2002 my actual account is OoftTayla, I would really appreciate it if people would call me by my main account OoftTayla. Thanks! and I hope you all enjoy it!
I've added 3 more images on the imgur post, but for some reason, it doesn't wanna come up in the preview, so click the link and have a look.

Last edited:

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
Builder: OoftTayla
/p h Avniss_2002

Hey! Im Tayla,
I know this build looks more medieval than the theme spring, but my build has a bit of a backstory. I watched a movie called 'tulip fever' a while back and it gave me some inspiration. It was based on true advents back in the 17th century in spring. It was called tulip mania, a period in time where this rare flower was the talk back then, people had obsessions over the flower, traveling far away just to pay serious amounts of money for it. by 1620 the price of the tulips were already rising to incredible levels, some cost the prices of houses. While people in pubs and in the docks just waiting to see this flower. Only the richest could afford them.

Anyway! for my build, I've decided to build it with inspiration from the movie and the interwebs of this so-called tulip mania. There is a boat with tulips heading two and from the docks. People inside betting on the flower and on the hill a spring-like garden with garden beds of tulips. With little birds, chicks, turtles and detailed aesthetics.
As for my build, its on my alt account, Avniss_2002 my actual account is OoftTayla, I would really appreciate it if people would call me by my main account OoftTayla. Thanks! and I hope you all enjoy it!
DONT USE shaders pls

OoftTayla

OoftTayla
OoftTayla
DONT USE shaders pls
Jesus, calm down buddy. Look it’s currently 3am in the morning I send it because I really couldn’t be bothered changing everything. I already spent a month building, and I’m tired I have work in the morning. I will add some more on imgur without shaders if that makes you happy but tomorrow afternoon okie dokie. But you know u can just go on the plot and look at it yourself right? I will edit this message when I have.

EDIT 3:26am - I cant sleep help
EDIT 11:37am - I've added 3 more images on the imgur post, but for some reason, it doesn't wanna come up in the preview, so click the link and have a look.

Last edited:

KickYourJas

JasTheGreat
JasTheGreat
February's Build Comp
Thank you for everyone who entered, didn't have as many entries as last month sadly! The winner, however, is...
CaptainAllard and his frozen rose build -

Visit https://skycade.net/threads/february-creative-build-comp.16758/ to see the rest of February's entries.

March's build theme will be: Spring

How to enter? Reply to this thread with:
- Your Username (and your building partner, only 1 partner is allowed to help you if any)
- A screenshot or image link from websites like gyazo or imgur of your plot (Each entry is visited ingame by myself with vanilla mc, so don't rely on fancy shaders in your pics)
- Include the cmd to get to your plot, e.g. /p v nocookies4me 1

Guidelines
Only 1 partner is allowed, include their username in your entry.
Build on 1 plot, can be merged but separate plots can't be entered together.
If you work on your alt's plot, include the alt's username for me to be able to tp to the plot.
Any stolen builds or schematics will mean a warning point will be added on to your forums account, so don't do it.
You can still edit your build if you decide a certain dandelion just isn't quite in the right spot, but please no major changes, if so, edit your entry.
If you have questions leave it down below x

Prize?
Super rare suffix only attainable by winning this monthly competition!
View attachment 9615

**Deadline will be Saturday March 30th**

Hello! my entry isn't super great but it was fun to build and my first time entering a building competition <3 I built it all myself. you can do /p v JasTheGreat 1 to get to it.

Attachments

Fancy_Dinners_

Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Hello! my entry isn't super great but it was fun to build and my first time entering a building competition <3 I built it all myself. you can do /p v JasTheGreat 1 to get to it.
Better than my buildings skills smh

Oinkie oof

got my bread for a grilled cheese sandwich, bye
Diamond
Iron
_O_O_F_
_O_O_F_
Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.