What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Marc's Pixelarts

MarcTries

Emerald
Diamond
MarcTries
MarcTries
Emerald
Hello there!

YES PIXELARTS!! I absolutely love making them and I will make them.... Lot's of them! :D

Every week I will build a GIANT pixelart for you lovely people to check out!

If you want to check them out in person on the server (Which I very much appreciate) just go to /plot visit MarcTries (It could be that I have more plots so you might need to type a number behind my name for example /plot visit MarcTries 2 or /plot visit MarcTries 3 to get to the correct plot.

I will post a notification on this thread if the art is being changed. For the most part the arts will stay on my plot for about 1 week but I will leave it on the server longer if requested.

Just this once I will show off one of my pixelarts right here just so you can get an idea of how big these can be and what style I like (Even though the creativity can be limitless).
In this case the pixelart is laying flat on the floor, most pixelarts are stood upright, It doesn't make a real difference, they both look good!

This one is called Bowsett, she is a fan made combination between Bowser and princess peach.

If you have a suggestion on what I should build, leave a comment on this post with your idea. (No willies, racism, or otherwise offensive suggestions please, Thank you)

Thank you for reading my message <3

I hope to see you on the server soon

2019-11-09_06.12.08.png

TSGSquid

Twitch.TV/TSGSquid
Diamond
Gold
TheSquidGaming
TheSquidGaming
Diamond
That's EPIC

DerpOfTheUnicorn

DerpOfTheUnicorn
DerpOfTheUnicorn
Hello there!

YES PIXELARTS!! I absolutely love making them and I will make them.... Lot's of them! :D

Every week I will build a GIANT pixelart for you lovely people to check out!

If you want to check them out in person on the server (Which I very much appreciate) just go to /plot visit MarcTries (It could be that I have more plots so you might need to type a number behind my name for example /plot visit MarcTries 2 or /plot visit MarcTries 3 to get to the correct plot.

I will post a notification on this thread if the art is being changed. For the most part the arts will stay on my plot for about 1 week but I will leave it on the server longer if requested.

Just this once I will show off one of my pixelarts right here just so you can get an idea of how big these can be and what style I like (Even though the creativity can be limitless).
In this case the pixelart is laying flat on the floor, most pixelarts are stood upright, It doesn't make a real difference, they both look good!

This one is called Bowsett, she is a fan made combination between Bowser and princess peach.

If you have a suggestion on what I should build, leave a comment on this post with your idea. (No willies, racism, or otherwise offensive suggestions please, Thank you)

Thank you for reading my message <3

I hope to see you on the server soon

View attachment 17836
That's sick!!! The shading is well made