Discord: mcgamer890#4512

hello :D

Coke

Diamond
CokeFromJapan
CokeFromJapan
Diamond
HEYWOAH...

Das is me ZeeFro and me is giving away a MC account and like its a pretty chill account that has perks on several servers which may or may not include...
the very own Skycade, Hypixel, Minemen Club and The Archon...

Da way to enter dis thingo is to reply a random number within 1-1000 (1 entry per person...) and on the

10th of July (Aussie Land time) at some random time cbf guaranteeing a time but on dat date I'll be congratulating the first person who correctly identifies my number... if no one does dis the closest person will win if its a tie to the closest person they'll rock paper scissors it like ol times sake Loki
(please also reply with your discord id cause like I'm no detective and like I'll try tracking you down but I am lazy so like keep it simple!)

Get da rules simples

Anyways bye peeps start replying and idk u might win or you mightn't idk 🤷

HEY WOAH
Imma just add dis is someone gets it 100% accurate I might or might not Paypal u money so like if u want da chance drop ya Paypal link HEY WOh
HEY WOAH ME AGAIN if you don't have Paypal ill tell u the amount if u win oki and ill let u pick something from a store irl or ingame idm D: okay bye gamers

best of luck

Bye

Tiaoxea

Tiaoxea
Tiaoxea
Tiaoxea#0001

Merci

v i b e
Diamond
LeMerciii
LeMerciii
Diamond
273 because its a random number :) MercifulTiger21#2373 cos i saw ppl put there disc idfk

EdvardThePotato

EdvardsW
EdvardsW
forgot to add discord sorry. Discord: Edvard#4284
Oh and no one else use this to msg me but if i win.

Dogy

Not a Moderаtor
Iron
Dogyy
Dogyy
Iron
HEYWOAH...

Das is me ZeeFro and me is giving away a MC account and like its a pretty chill account that has perks on several servers which may or may not include...
the very own Skycade, Hypixel, Minemen Club and The Archon...

Da way to enter dis thingo is to reply a random number within 1-1000 (1 entry per person...) and on the

10th of July (Aussie Land time) at some random time cbf guaranteeing a time but on dat date I'll be congratulating the first person who correctly identifies my number... if no one does dis the closest person will win if its a tie to the closest person they'll rock paper scissors it like ol times sake Loki
(please also reply with your discord id cause like I'm no detective and like I'll try tracking you down but I am lazy so like keep it simple!)

Get da rules simples

Anyways bye peeps start replying and idk u might win or you mightn't idk 🤷

HEY WOAH
Imma just add dis is someone gets it 100% accurate I might or might not Paypal u money so like if u want da chance drop ya Paypal link HEY WOh
HEY WOAH ME AGAIN if you don't have Paypal ill tell u the amount if u win oki and ill let u pick something from a store irl or ingame idm D: okay bye gamers

best of luck

Bye

dogy#7788

Sara7645

Never Classy and hella sassy 🤪🍭
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
Diamond
365! Lucky 1 year ykyk

Sara7645#3114

Sweap

Iron
Sweap
Sweap
Iron

changeurmind

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓾𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭
Diamond
yourangelollie
yourangelollie
Diamond

ificouldonlychangeyourmind#3556

Zelete

Diamond
Zelete
Zelete
Diamond
Z E L E T E#3827

Pigeon

Pijin
Diamond
AnIdioticPigeon
AnIdioticPigeon
Diamond
471 AnIdioticPigeon#9992 Dm me to tell me im 361 or higher away from the accual number ok bye
quack

69th message pog

Last edited:

Hima

Professional crafter
Diamond
Iron
aidanhh_fan
aidanhh_fan
Diamond
113 :giggle:
Toxiciety#8536

D

Deleted member 17747

38 pipecek#2757

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.