What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mercy Recruitment [ Opfactions ]

kixboi

kixboi
kixboi
IGN: kixboi

Timezone: EST

How often do you play: On the weekends. And one some weekdays.

Age ( no age no invite ) : 14

Previous factions this server or otherwise: lit

Allies: none.

Enemies: none.

Have you ever insided: No.

Do you have any knowledge of base building: Yes.

Do you have any knowledge of cannoning and would be willing to demonstrate: No.

How good do you think you are at pvp and can you teamfight: Im good at Pvp and can team fight.

Can you attend Airdrops/Conquests: Not all the time.

What can you contribute to Mercy: To begin, I am active most of the day on weekends and some weekdays. I can contribute spawners and good PvP.

Why do you want to join Mercy: I want to join Mercy because, I would like a more active faction and not one where they get raided a week or two into the creation of the faction

Discord id: Kix#2686

Do you have a mic: No I do not for the time being.

InternetBanz

InternetBanz
InternetBanz
IGN: InternetBanz

Timezone: GMT (BST)

How often do you play: I'm on everyday for a few hours, however with an active factions I can spend easy 10+ hours a day.

Age ( no age no invite ) : 22.

Previous factions this server or otherwise: Cosmic.

Allies: No notable allies, however I do get on very well with Keesie (A already established member of Mercy).

Enemies: Stinkcow & FlamingNinja (Members of BlackBird).

Have you ever insided: Never.

Do you have any knowledge of base building: Yes I have knowledge of building bases, skills ranging from anti-glitch rooms, chest rooms, regen walls and Spawner/Grinders.

Do you have any knowledge of cannoning and would be willing to demonstrate: Yes I do and would be willing to.

How good do you think you are at pvp and can you teamfight: I'd say I'm good at PvP and yes I can teamfight, I prefer to fight in groups.

Can you attend Airdrops/Conquests: I can attend every Airdrop and Conquest.

What can you contribute to Mercy: I can contribute plenty hours to the faction, I'm always willing to do jobs/help to improve the faction value. I can contribute by attending all Airdrops and Conquests. I can help build extra rooms/grinders etc in the base. I can help with PvP or finding/raiding other factions. I am willing to do pretty much anything that can help progress the faction and try to obtain /f Top 1.

Why do you want to join Mercy: I want to join Mercy because they're a very active faction and I get on with members that are already Established in the Faction. After speaking to a member I've learned that the average age of the members of Mercy are older than most and I'd like to be part of a mature faction as I'm the oldest in the Faction I was previously in and it was very Immature and not really productive. I want to join a trustworthy faction and be able to enjoy my time on Skycade and work towards being the best faction on the server, the faction I was previous in got Insided 4 times within a week and It's a pain having to restart and do all the work yourself because it's not very active and many people aren't interested. It would be good to join a good group of people that are older and more trustworthy and not have to worry about anything. There's probs other reasons and I will be happy to edit this post when they come to mind.

Discord id: Chokeshot#5344

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Have a good day.

Sprinteyd

Sprinteyd
Sprinteyd
GN: Sprinteyd

Timezone: GMT +1

How often do you play: 5h + a day

Previous factions this server or otherwise: Reapers and Resistance on Skycade and EVO on Cosmic

Allies: idk really

Enemies: any fac that comes around my base

Have you ever insided: No

Do you have any knowledge of base building: Yes I can make bases that would be quite hard to raid even for people on cosmic

Do you have any knowledge of cannoning and would be willing to demonstrate: Yes I can make oneshotregebust cannons and Ive recently tried out parallel fusions. Im quite skeptical on who I show my cannons to because I don't want anyone to take them. I know in theory how to bust diagonal regens, minechat filters etc.

How good do you think you are at pvp and can you teamfight: I haven't pvp'd in a while but Im ok. I can teamfight.

Can you attend Airdrops/Conquests: yes if they are suitable to my timezone.

What can you contribute to Mercy: Cannons, regenfilling and grinding.

Why do you want to join Mercy: Seems like a good fac and Im currently in none because we recently got insided.

Discord id: Someone#4819

Do you have a mic: yes but its so bad that I prefer to have it off.

Andrew

Xqno
Xqno
IGN: Xqno

Timezone: GMT + 0

How often do you play: ALOT legit dont have much of a life...

Previous factions this server or otherwise: I won top 3 with Existance in s8, since then we were top 3 still but in s9 we didnt come back after the bug and well not going to mention s10. I also was a officer in airplanes, I was in godbless and I was part of a roster of about 60 called fallen.

Allies: Ill work with anyone cept snoww the big randy minimod

Enemies: Snoww

Have you ever insided: I am not AmazingPiggy folkes

Do you have any knowledge of base building: I build bases as my main skill and can make bases that cosmic players would hate. But yeah I am good at base building.

Do you have any knowledge of cannoning and would be willing to demonstrate: I could make a basic one stacker or 420. I could also make a regen buster if I tried hard enough but I aint a genius at cannons but I am not crap at them.

How good do you think you are at pvp and can you teamfight: I nolife kitpvp and I would say im good at pvp but not the best obviously.

Can you attend Airdrops/Conquests: Yes for the most part

What can you contribute to Mercy: I can contribute alot of things but you have to wait and see like everyone.

Why do you want to join Mercy:

Discord id:

Do you have a mic:

Andrew

Xqno
Xqno
I wanna join mercy because im bored, my discord tag is complicated due to universal text, I aint poor I have a mic

EddieStobart

i make more reports than your nan drinks tea
Gold
EddieStobart
EddieStobart
Gold
IGN - EddieStobart
Timezone - BST (UK time)
Experience - The biggest faction ive been in was F-Top 4 - Exsistence before it got disbanded this season!
Allies: None
Enemies: None as such
Have i insided: No i have never insided
knowledge of base building - Yet i may not be the best builder looks wise, i can build good defences such as regen walls.
Cannoning Experience - not the best in this area, but i can make a simple little cannon in only a couple of minuites and im looking to improve this area
PVP abilites - Its debatable if im good at pvp, but in a team fight i can definatly contribute to some damage dealt
Can i attend events - yes
What i can contribute - I can contribute an active player, grinding, killing, building, and chatting alot! I'm always enthusiastic, and am always happy to say hi, lend money/items, or help anybody out!
Why i want to join - I would like to join Mercy as i believe the players in the faction are really nice, and would love to meet them all. i am an active player, and at least i could be a helping hand, and making the faction reach its potential!
Discord - Convertable#7376
Mic? - Yes i do!

HiImGhost

HiImGhost
HiImGhost
IGN: HiImGhost

Timezone: Western European Timezone (UK Time)

How often do you play: Not as much as before due to not being in a faction.

Age ( no age no invite ) : 16 years old.

Previous factions this server or otherwise: Supremacy.

Enemies: None :d

Have you ever insided: I have on different servers but not on this one.

Do you have any knowledge of base building: Yes I do.

Do you have any knowledge of cannoning and would be willing to demonstrate: I am a complete Noob at cannoning (manually) but I can use Schematica for cannoning.

How good do you think you are at pvp and can you teamfight: I wouldn't say I'm a Pro , but I'm also not bad. So from 1-10 i'd say 7.

Can you attend Airdrops/Conquests: Indeed I can.

What can you contribute to Mercy: I can be really active on the server therefor I'll be able to grind spawners to contribute to the faction , find raids & get loot & I can alert the faction if we are being raided or if something is happening.

Why do you want to join Mercy: Well I honestly just wanted to join a faction. I'm a trustworthy player that's active even tho I'm probably a Rando for everyone else :/.

Discord id: HiImGhost#2551

Do you have a mic: Yes I do.

doomkonb

Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
People are still applying..? xd

Gestured

Gestured
Gestured
IGN: KazooMeme

Timezone: GMT

How often do you play: About 8 hours a day

Previous factions this server or otherwise: KazooClub (Owner) MooMooGang (Current Faction, Owner)

Enemies: Just Kingpins as far as I know

Have you ever insided: no

Do you have any knowledge of base building: Defenses? no. Decoration? I'm okay..

Do you have any knowledge of cannoning and would be willing to demonstrate: no

How good do you think you are at pvp and can you teamfight: im bad at pvp

Can you attend Airdrops/Conquests: yea but ill die

What can you contribute to Mercy: Umm... Builds

Why do you want to join Mercy: Because doomknob is in Mercy

Discord id: KazooMeme#3677

Do you have a mic: Yes but its bad
Nolifer

BestInLuck

Bro_Stack064
Bro_Stack064
IGN: Bro_Stack064

Timezone: US Central

How often do you play: Twice a week at least (when in active faction)

Age ( no age no invite ) : 16

Previous factions this server or otherwise: Supreme (Season 8), Jamacia(This current Season), SkyBase(Season 8)

Allies: N/A

Enemies: N/A

Have you ever insided: Nope

Do you have any knowledge of base building: Creatively so I do, however base defenses such as cobblegen walls I have no experience of.

Do you have any knowledge of cannoning and would be willing to demonstrate: I can build a simple cannon easily, however anything more powerful will take time to experiment with.

How good do you think you are at pvp and can you teamfight: I can pvp decently and teamfight well as long as orders given are clear.

Can you attend Airdrops/Conquests: I can attend conquest, however most airdrops are during school for me which means I can attend only one or two out of the week days.

What can you contribute to Mercy: I can record events that I partake in with the faction for further review on what happened during the event and I'm a creative builder.

Why do you want to join Mercy: I want to join Mercy because I want to be in an active and friendly faction.

Discord id: BestInLuck#8277

Do you have a mic: Yes

Attachments

xxx_Calamari_xxx

TheFoodie
TheFoodie
IGN: TheFoodie

Timezone: CET

How often do you play: 6-7 hours a week.

Age ( no age no invite ) : 13

Previous factions this server or otherwise: bean and Lxgends

Allies: No allies as of yet.

Enemies: No enemies as of yet.

Have you ever insided: No, I have been insided by other people, but I would never do that to anyone.

Do you have any knowledge of base building: Yes I am very good at base building and farm building.

Do you have any knowledge of cannoning and would be willing to demonstrate: I have a certain amount of knowledge about cannoning I would not be the best person to go to buy I can build simple cannons.

How good do you think you are at pvp and can you teamfight: I am fairly good at pvp at I fight best in a team.

Can you attend Airdrops/Conquests: It depends on what time they are, as I do have school but I can attend most of the time.

What can you contribute to Mercy: I am good at base and farm building and I'm good at pvp (especially in teams).

Why do you want to join Mercy: I am quite an active player and am committed to my faction. I want to join as most of the other factions I've been in have collapsed very quickly and the people running it didn't know what they were doing so I am looking for a faction with serious players and teammates.

Discord id: JaMeS#3937

Fancy_Dinners_

Fancy_Dinners_
Fancy_Dinners_
IGN: TheFoodie

Timezone: CET

How often do you play: 6-7 hours a week.

Age ( no age no invite ) : 13

Previous factions this server or otherwise: bean and Lxgends

Allies: No allies as of yet.

Enemies: No enemies as of yet.

Have you ever insided: No, I have been insided by other people, but I would never do that to anyone.

Do you have any knowledge of base building: Yes I am very good at base building and farm building.

Do you have any knowledge of cannoning and would be willing to demonstrate: I have a certain amount of knowledge about cannoning I would not be the best person to go to buy I can build simple cannons.

How good do you think you are at pvp and can you teamfight: I am fairly good at pvp at I fight best in a team.

Can you attend Airdrops/Conquests: It depends on what time they are, as I do have school but I can attend most of the time.

What can you contribute to Mercy: I am good at base and farm building and I'm good at pvp (especially in teams).

Why do you want to join Mercy: I am quite an active player and am committed to my faction. I want to join as most of the other factions I've been in have collapsed very quickly and the people running it didn't know what they were doing so I am looking for a faction with serious players and teammates.

Discord id: JaMeS#3937

Accepted, Please Meet Me In Game At 10:00 p.m. EST

Poppciccle

poppciccle
poppciccle
IGN: poppciccle

Timezone: GMT

How often do you play: couple hours a day (maybe more on weekends)

Previous factions this server or otherwise: cube, PoppFacs

Allies: none.

Enemies: none.

Have you ever insided: No, never have, never will

Do you have any knowledge of base building: Yes, quite a bit

Do you have any knowledge of cannoning and would be willing to demonstrate: No.

How good do you think you are at pvp and can you teamfight: yes, im better at 1.8 can can do 1.9

Can you attend Airdrops/Conquests: sometimes, usually every other one, as long thee are other faction members there

What can you contribute to Mercy: im a very active member and am good at the game. i am a very loyal member (will not take things from the faction chests for my private vault) i can donate anything to the faction from my vault if needed.

Why do you want to join Mercy: I want to join Mercy because i find it hard to join faction mostly because the last season i joined in the middle of the season and he factions were not recruiting and no one wanted to join my faction because everyone had one

Discord id: poppciccle#6224

Do you have a mic: yes