Merry Christmas eve skycade!

Buryings

Events Manager
Staff member
Diamond
Buryings
Buryings
Heyyyoooo!

Boys and girls, It's the day, 24th December, before santa visits your homes to bring you your presents, gifts and gadgets which you have been desperately asking for!
( Even if you don't believe in santa, do it for the little guys/gals to uprise their christmas spirits! )

ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴇᴠᴇ :)

Hope you all have a happy holidays and a brand new, exciting new year! :D

Melt

Meltey
Meltey
Heyyyoooo!

Boys and girls, It's the day, 24th December, before santa visits your homes to bring you your presents, gifts and gadgets which you have been desperately asking for!
( Even if you don't believe in santa, do it for the little guys/gals to uprise their christmas spirits! )

Merry Christmas to you too my friend, and a happy new year!

D

Deleted member 795

What do you mean... Santa is real there’s a lot of support that shows it’s true! Where else would those presents come from every year!

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
What do you mean... Santa is real there’s a lot of support that shows it’s true! Where else would those presents come from every year!
I think welshalex is santa!!!!!!!!

Merry christmas!

Matty

poggin
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
xMatty
xMatty
wow thanks now i know santas not real gonna cry!!!

IceySoaps

I'm not a weeb D:
Diamond
UnpleasantOtaku
UnpleasantOtaku
Diamond
Jack is santa and WelshAlex is hermey
alex
why werent you at elf practice

Sai

ch33kyg4L
ch33kyg4L
merry Crimbo g but this thread is a little crinch

Ales

Diamond
Iron
_Ales
_Ales
Diamond
Heyyyoooo!

\
I hope you also will have a nice Christmas!

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.