What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Minecraft Renders

Nic

Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
Diamond
So I made some renders of skins and I can make some people some. I make these with cinema 4d and they look pretty cool to me. I'm going to list my channel. If you guys could subscribe that would be great. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBYRA7IvCvVXsEbhX7X7JWw To get one, subscribe and tell me what pose you want your render in. You have the option for a cape, to have eyebrows, what color eyebrows, and what color eyes. Here are some examples:

Attachments

Last edited:

Nic

Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
Diamond
Justnaa idk a dab maybe
your skin texture is being really weird and it has an invisible strip in the arms, its never happened before. I can try my best to hide it so Im going to have to do something different than a dab. any ideas?

coolguy

coolguy
coolguy
Do me and xM1ck xoxo

Nosuchthingj

justnaa
justnaa
your skin texture is being really weird and it has an invisible strip in the arms, its never happened before. I can try my best to hide it so Im going to have to do something different than a dab. any ideas?
idk im fine with anything

Crazy Mazy

CrazyMazyYT
CrazyMazyYT
Me holding some tnt :) if it doesn’t work out that’s perfectly fine :)

FredricksonMC

Randy Forever
Diamond
Iron
Fredrixson
Fredrixson
Diamond
Oooo a one with me block hitting with a sword

Nic

Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
Diamond
Oooo a one with me block hitting with a sword
you skin is really weird, it has really messed up textures I have no idea, if you find a different skin you want me to make it on, I can try that

Last edited:

Nic

Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
Diamond
If anyone else wants one lmk, I have time to make more

TessieBear76

TessieBear76
TessieBear76
Can you make me with one hand on my hip and the other hand holding a sword. And put my head looking towards the sword

Nic

Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
Diamond
Can you make me with one hand on my hip and the other hand holding a sword. And put my head looking towards the sword
My rig is not able to have the head tilted but I can make the sword in front of you and put the camera to the side. Also that would be great if you sub because ima sort of small YouTuber and appreciate all the subscribe I get, and I make good quality videos.

TessieBear76

TessieBear76
TessieBear76
My rig is not able to have the head tilted but I can make the sword in front of you and put the camera to the side. Also that would be great if you sub because ima sort of small YouTuber and appreciate all the subscribe I get, and I make good quality videos.
Ok! That would be fine!
And I can’t subscribe right now as I’m at school and not on WiFi, but I’ll sub when I get home <3

Nic

Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
Diamond
Ok! That would be fine!
And I can’t subscribe right now as I’m at school and not on WiFi, but I’ll sub when I get home <3
Yea that’s fine! I might have to do it this weekend sorry. But you will be the first order I get to
Edit: my rig doesn’t have an Alex skin option but it still works, I might get a new rig soon but it’s $25 so a little expensive but it supports Alex skins

Last edited:

Steve1Killer

Spaff Member
Diamond
Gold
UEFI_SecureBoot
UEFI_SecureBoot
Diamond
Nic what rig do you use, you mentioned the lack of ability to tilt the characters head, if you need a good one I suggest FMR (Frost Minecraft Rig). Sadly the last official upload of it was taken down by Nintendo for some reason but you can find versions users of it have uploaded on youtube with little mods on it too for more functionality. It's what I personally use.

Nic

Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
Diamond
I’m still doing renders, if anyone wants one I’ll be doing them after school today, just follow the instructions above

Nic

Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
Diamond
Ok! That would be fine!
I didn't see that you subscribed? I'm working on your render now though

Orange

Alex
Diamond
OrangeArrow
OrangeArrow
Diamond
Me holding Flint and steel and Dorito9000 holding creeper eggs. I'd love you if you can do it.