What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Missing mystery crate key?

CYBERANI

CYBERANI
CYBERANI
I was told by the server I had voted 25 times and got a free mystery create key, except i didn't get the mystery crate key or the vote crate key.

the8tnts

the8tnts
the8tnts
same
\

CYBERANI

CYBERANI
CYBERANI
It's just proper heartbreaking man, I don't wanna spend money and time on this server if they cant deliver on something like this.

Kwuffin

Tells bad jokes
Diamond
Kwuffin
Kwuffin
Diamond
It’s a common and known bug I believe. Many people have experience with this (including me) it’s just 1 megacrate key. Not too much to worry about

Duckowap

Randy Mod
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Its a known bug the devs are working on it but sorry you probably won't get your mystery crate key

CYBERANI

CYBERANI
CYBERANI
Yeah but it's just disappointing that I spent 6 days worth of votes and the server couldn't deliver. Like if it's a well known bug why even tell people they get the free thing? Like they know this doesn't work consistently so now peoples friends in factions who have played for as long have better stuff.

Orbitly

Legend
Diamond
Orbitly
Orbitly
Diamond
@CYBERANI Just don't argue, it's not worth it, I know you might be annoyed. I've voted sometimes and it doesn't come through, but it won't be fair if they sorted the bug then gave everyone a mystery key, 1. it will ruin the economy 2. there might be people who actually like you didn't get a key when they earned it but they were offline.

I know it sucks but that's life.