What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mobs Despawning

EnzoLoko

EnzoLoko
EnzoLoko
Often times when I am grinding blazes on factions, I will afk for like 3 mins, but when i come back, all the blazes are despawned. I don't know if this is a bug, but its really annoying

Last edited:

Oinkie oof

oof
Diamond
Iron
EpicGamerOOF
EpicGamerOOF
Diamond
uhhh it would help abit if the game mode was specified...
but ima say if its skyblock then when it says "saving the world" it clears blazes i think, aka every 5 minutes about
if its factions i hav no idea

EnzoLoko

EnzoLoko
EnzoLoko
uhhh it would help abit if the game mode was specified...
but ima say if its skyblock then when it says "saving the world" it clears blazes i think, aka every 5 minutes about
if its factions i hav no idea
factions

ObeliskofDeath

obeliskofdeath
obeliskofdeath
Enzo I'm not sure its problem of them despawning, but rather just not spawning at all. I tried to grind our blazes last night and i was watching the spawners spin as if they were activated but nothing was spawning. Somehow we've stumbled upon something more bug ridden than PUBG.

EnzoLoko

EnzoLoko
EnzoLoko
Enzo I'm not sure its problem of them despawning, but rather just not spawning at all. I tried to grind our blazes last night and i was watching the spawners spin as if they were activated but nothing was spawning. Somehow we've stumbled upon something more bug ridden than PUBG.
no, I see them spawn
I have also seen them despawn

TrySimple

Helper
Staff member
Helper
TrySimple
TrySimple
Helper
So let me explain it's either the blazes being called back up to gather more or you didn't realize that you killed that whole stack as you most likely receive a stack or more of rods or a high amount.

EnzoLoko

EnzoLoko
EnzoLoko
neither

Hairball

LilHairball
LilHairball
I would say it's to reduce possible lag they are causing to nearby players. When they reach certain time/number, they despawn. There is really nothing you can do than kill the blazes before they despawn.

Bcof

Skycade Moderatør
Staff member
Bcof
Bcof
Could off stacked into new blazes. Either way your best bet is to kill them.

MrFloris2001

MrFloris2001
MrFloris2001
Is not an issue, blazes will despawn ad a measure to clear lag, as afk players could stack 1000's of blazes and laggo el server

Ninja_Lord123

xlNinjaLord
xlNinjaLord
oof why cant the mob stacking be like other server for EG: vanity and saico we should be able to stack many blazes into 1 so we can grind continuously and its easier to grind EXP
cuz the mobs despawning is irritating and its not beneficial to the server

EnzoLoko

EnzoLoko
EnzoLoko
oof why cant the mob stacking be like other server for EG: vanity and saico we should be able to stack many blazes into 1 so we can grind continuously and its easier to grind EXP
cuz the mobs despawning is irritating and its not beneficial to the server
it should be like vanity

Glanx

I don't like when people swear.
Diamond
LittleYellowLV
LittleYellowLV
Diamond
My chickens kept despawning yesterday on skyblock, I had 8 chickens, I come back and there are only 2. They weren’t stacked, or killed, they were just gone.