What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Monthly art competition (March)

IcyFate

Ivy_Cat
Ivy_Cat
@changeurmind

Your piece is gorgeous. I love the subtle palette and the way the colours blend together, yet stand out against each other. The small details are so delicate and beautiful. I love the glow around the sun, the little patterns of dust as she fades away and the slight transparency at the centre of some of the trees :) It's all so translucent !

pipecek

LadaClassic
LadaClassic
I won't enter cuz I am bad at drawing.

offcolored

offcolored
offcolored
Here is my entry:

Ghost Girl (with a bit of the theme of loneliness)

Screenies of progress:

Final Piece - including changeurmind watermark and date I finished it (23.3.20):
yoo you guys’ art is awesome :0 💞

IcyFate

Ivy_Cat
Ivy_Cat
yoo you guys’ art is awesome :0 💞
Ah, thank you ♥ I love your art too. Her face is so expressive, the way she's looking away and the freckles are just adorable. The ideas uncanny as well, I love it! It fits the theme to a T. I need your ability to draw clothes and ears, ahh!

Hairball

LilHairball
LilHairball
Photographs don't count as entries but do digital art pieces combining photography and drawing count?

Edit: And can it be gif?

Last edited:

IArePanda

The other bear mod
Staff member
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
IArePanda
IArePanda
Photographs don't count as entries but do digital art pieces combining photography and drawing count?

Edit: And can it be gif?
I would highly suggest using photos as a reference instead of the actual drawing. There are multiple reasons to why i took photography out and i can explain if you wish. Though as for gifs, if it's like an animated gif thats totally fine

subaluwa

subaluwa
subaluwa

Hairball

LilHairball
LilHairball
I can see many beautiful art pieces already. You all did amazing job! Good luck everyone!

Artist: lilhairball (sparstow)
"Sometimes we want to believe in perfect world and turn our backs to the flaws in our surroundings. The flaws that could shatter our dream like world."

Since I'm artistic soul i put some of the stages of my project to same Imgur post. Here is couple other pics from the earlier stages.

yobrov1

Emerald
Diamond
yobrov1
yobrov1
Emerald
This month's theme: The Unseen. Something in our daily lives we never see. Could be a monster, feelings, something with a twist.

To participate:
-Add your username
-Post your creation straight to this thread
-Make sure you show multiple stages of the art piece (Imgur may come in handy in this case. This is to validate it faster)
-(Optional) throw a signature in somewhere just in case

Rules:
-Only 1 person per artwork

-Only traditional/Digital art 3D modelling is also allowed. Unfortunately photography won't count as an entry, apologies to all photography peoples.
-NO art theft. If you are caught stealing anything you won't be able to participate in the next month and given a warning.

Prizes:
-With this being the first month of such event, i'll add in a free coloured name of your choice.
-A special suffix for the winner each month.
View attachment 19937

Feel free to suggest any specific themes for the next month(s)
This month's theme: The Unseen. Something in our daily lives we never see. Could be a monster, feelings, something with a twist.

To participate:
-Add your username
-Post your creation straight to this thread
-Make sure you show multiple stages of the art piece (Imgur may come in handy in this case. This is to validate it faster)
-(Optional) throw a signature in somewhere just in case

Rules:
-Only 1 person per artwork

-Only traditional/Digital art 3D modelling is also allowed. Unfortunately photography won't count as an entry, apologies to all photography peoples.
-NO art theft. If you are caught stealing anything you won't be able to participate in the next month and given a warning.

Prizes:
-With this being the first month of such event, i'll add in a free coloured name of your choice.
-A special suffix for the winner each month.
View attachment 19937

Feel free to suggest any specific themes for the next month(s)
1585741764710.png but what if
1585741843102.png